Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feeler 2005-2011 Retrofit Headlights

Old 09-19-2012, 10:59 PM   #1
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler 2005-2011 Retrofit Headlights

Sold
Old 09-19-2012, 11:27 PM   #3
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashnu View Post
Very tempting!
Just do it! hah
Old 09-19-2012, 11:32 PM   #4

some night pics

Low Beams
Click for full-size image (1023 x 682)

High Beams

High Beams with HID Hella's on.

Front Shot
Old 09-20-2012, 01:16 AM   #5
thebaker will become famous soon enoughthebaker will become famous soon enough

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
why are you selling....those look sick....very tempting.....
Old 09-20-2012, 01:34 AM   #6
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
yeah man why you selling em? aren't they brand new practically?? And the color match looks sick!
Old 09-20-2012, 01:37 AM   #7
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
yeah man why you selling em? aren't they brand new practically?? And the color match looks sick!
X2!
Old 09-20-2012, 01:39 AM   #8
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know if I like what you're up to. Seems like your many threads of sale are implicating you of selling?
Old 09-20-2012, 02:23 AM   #9

Quote:
I wanna try an fxr.. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
X2!
^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
I don't know if I like what you're up to. Seems like your many threads of sale are implicating you of selling?
Huh? Yeah I'm selling things I don't need or wanna go in a different direction?
Old 09-20-2012, 02:26 AM   #10

O and yeah put together really recently. Put maybe 5 hours max on the kit.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:45 AM   #11
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

how about you hold on too them, let me finish my FX-R retro, and if I dont like them and want to sell, THEN you sell yours and buy mine I know Im gonna love mine but im really not wanting to give up my halogen high beams. I have a great use for them
Old 09-20-2012, 02:51 AM   #12

Quote:
how about you hold on too them, let me finish my FX-R retro, and if I dont like them and want to sell, THEN you sell yours and buy mine I know Im gonna love mine but im really not wanting to give up my halogen high beams. I have a great use for them
Haha ill keep it in mind.. if its the right deal haha. Halogen high beam? What's wring with projector high beams??
Old 09-20-2012, 04:16 AM   #13
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Haha ill keep it in mind.. if its the right deal haha. Halogen high beam? What's wring with projector high beams??
With projectors I can't use my wig-wags
Old 09-20-2012, 10:35 AM   #14

Quote:
With projectors I can't use my wig-wags
Wig wags?
Old 09-20-2012, 10:43 AM   #15
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I don't know what that is either. It seems like the direction you're going is a lot darker...first your 500's, now this?! What is happening!
Old 09-20-2012, 10:45 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Yeah I don't know what that is either. It seems like the direction you're going is a lot darker...first your 500's, now this?! What is happening!
Well I was going to sell 2 of the 500 to get am led bar and sell these to try an fxr...von getting brighter! Haha
Old 09-20-2012, 10:53 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Damn why is it everytime something good pops up in im the hole.good deal!
that's how it always is! hah
thanks now they just need to sell
Old 09-20-2012, 12:40 PM   #19

Pending sale!
Old 09-20-2012, 04:56 PM   #20

Sold/traded!