Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

09 TRD Off-Road Alloy's FS

Old 09-20-2012, 11:18 AM   #1
Membrrrrrr
netmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shednetmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shednetmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shednetmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shednetmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shednetmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shednetmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shednetmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shednetmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shednetmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shednetmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

netmagi's Tacoma Gallery
09 TRD Off-Road Alloy's FS

In good shape with some nicks and scratches from tire changes, but overall in good shape, straight and true.

Local pickup in or near Allentown, PA.

eBay auction link

They're on eBay for $329, but I'd sell to a member here for $300 cash pickup as long as you can do it within 48 hours from the time you say you want them (since I'd be taking them OFF eBay)

full res here

Thanks,

-Rich H.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:56 PM   #2
Membrrrrrr
netmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shednetmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shednetmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shednetmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shednetmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shednetmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shednetmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shednetmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shednetmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shednetmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shednetmagi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

netmagi's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!
Old 10-20-2012, 04:55 AM   #3
donwsmith56 is on a distinguished road
Name: Don
donwsmith56's Tacoma Gallery
I am glad to see there is a market for these as I plan to list mine off the 2012 I just bought. Just need to decide if I want to replace the rims with the trd beadlocks first or go with 5100s to level.