Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Finally Cleaning Out Garage

Old 09-21-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
Shaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to behold

Shaggy's Tacoma Gallery
Finally Cleaning Out Garage

I have a bunch of Taco parts from my 2010 piling up in my garage that I would like to sell. I have no clue for prices so make me an offer if what I have listed is too high. All prices do not include any shipping if not local. PM offers or shipping questions.

This is the SlimCubby 6000K hid headlight kit with a set of spare bulbs. There were some issues with a ballast and a bulb when before I replaced them with projectors but Slimcubby sent me a new harness that fixed them. These are 35w ballasts and one may not work - it has been so long since I swapped out for my projector lamps I cant remember. If a ballast needs replacing a new one is $35.00 from SlimCubby - $50.00 for whole set

single roof rack bar - this is brand new, the vendor sent me a spare set when parts were missing from my order and I only needed one - $25
Old 09-21-2012, 07:20 PM   #2
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
good deals on everything... surprised the headlights and satoshi aren't gone yet. bumper tooo.... edit the headlight description to add that they are the smoked ones and they will sell fast.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
Brianz1001 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
Brianz1001's Tacoma Gallery
How much for shipping on one of those switches? 07004
Old 09-21-2012, 07:26 PM   #4
Shaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to behold

Shaggy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianz1001 View Post
How much for shipping on one of those switches? 07004
which switches? I have two different ones listed...PM me
Old 09-21-2012, 07:34 PM   #6
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs on the satoshi grills
Old 09-21-2012, 07:35 PM   #7
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
sent pm
Old 09-21-2012, 08:00 PM   #8

Shaggy's Tacoma Gallery
the light switches have been sold!
Old 09-21-2012, 08:56 PM   #9
xyourlocaldjx is on a distinguished road
xyourlocaldjx's Tacoma Gallery
light switches

All of them?
Old 09-21-2012, 09:06 PM   #10

Shaggy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyourlocaldjx View Post
All of them?
yes - first person who pm'd me bought all 4
Old 09-21-2012, 09:10 PM   #11

Shaggy's Tacoma Gallery
btw - there have been a couple questions about the headlights being smoked or not. They are the stock headlights off my truck. Only thing different is the HID install. I am not sure about the differences but I have them posted on CL too http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...287991568.html and have a couple more pics there
Old 09-21-2012, 09:11 PM   #12
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
btw - there have been a couple questions about the headlights being smoked or not. They are the stock headlights off my truck. Only thing different is the HID install. I am not sure about the differences but I have them posted on CL too https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3287991568 and have a couple more pics there

If your truck is a TRD model from 2009-2011 they are smoked.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:17 PM   #13
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
btw - there have been a couple questions about the headlights being smoked or not. They are the stock headlights off my truck. Only thing different is the HID install. I am not sure about the differences but I have them posted on CL too https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3287991568 and have a couple more pics there
the link is not working, but yea they should be since they are off your 2010 trd, but in the pic, it looks sort of inbetween, like a lil lighter than smoked, but darker than the normal chrome ones, prob the angle of the pic and sunlight
Old 09-21-2012, 09:37 PM   #14

Shaggy's Tacoma Gallery
then they are smoked and I fixed the link - http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...287991568.html
Old 09-21-2012, 10:13 PM   #15

Shaggy's Tacoma Gallery
headlights and a few other items have sold...original post has been updated
Old 09-21-2012, 11:12 PM   #16
Fast_Freddy is on a distinguished road
Fast_Freddy's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the horns
Old 09-22-2012, 03:53 PM   #18
AmericanAdventurist.com
TACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Senior Chief Hospital Corpsman (FMF)
TACODOC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

stock drive shaft (I replaced with a Tom Woods single piece) $50.00
PM sent on drive shaft.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:16 AM   #20

Shaggy's Tacoma Gallery
Grill has been sold