Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS 2006 Tacoma double cab V6

Old 09-21-2012, 11:30 PM   #1
CINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cindy
CINER's Tacoma Gallery
FS 2006 Tacoma double cab V6

Let me start by introducing myself, my name is Cindy and I am sad to say that I have to sell my beloved truck....I have a knee problem and it has become difficult to drive a manual transmission truck or I would be keeping it....it is a 2006 TRD Offroad SR5 manual 6 speed with 65000 miles on it....it is basically stock except for a bed cover, Flowmaster muffler, and I have added Satelite Radio and an iSimple MP3 cable to play thru stock stereo.
It has been recently serviced and the recall taken care of.....
I havent had to sell many vehicles in the past, so if I missed something, please let me know
I am asking $22,700
I have been told by local dealers that it is worth anywhere from $20000-25000.
I would just like to pay it off. It is sad enough that I can't keep it.....

thanks
Old 10-02-2012, 10:06 PM   #2
CINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cindy
CINER's Tacoma Gallery
Decided to suffer through the agonizing pain of driving my truck and keep it.....I am way to attached to part with it now....

gonna lift it and go with rims and tires...any suggestions? Nothing crazy.......