Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2nd gen items for sale

Old 09-22-2012, 04:49 PM   #1
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: KC-130J Loadmaster
Name: Brian
MarineTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen items for sale

First up is the stock radio, worked perfectly when it was taken out, SOLD!

Next up we have the stock shocks and springs from a 2009 sr5, uh, not sure what these go for, but I'll say $50 obo

Next in the que is a set of ome coilovers, they are 885's. I had these on for 10k miles before replacing with my current icons. I bought these on TW, previous owner said he had them on for 20k...They have some rust on them as he was from the northeast. They ride fine, and provided about 2" lift until I put an arb bumper on, hence the reason I upgraded.SOLD!

Now we have a chrome grill...you can probably guess that it came from...my 2009 Sr5 tacoma! Took it off a year ago and replaced it with a color matched grill. It is in perfect condition, ready to go on your truck, be color matched, satoshi'd, put a grille craft in, adorn your wall as decoration or whatever you feel like. $75 obo

Next we have a not great condition stock skid plate...a couple dents, a hole from a stick piercing it (yes, as in wood! Hence an ATO upgrade) Perfect for mall crawlers who want to pretend they left the parking lot, or someone who just wants this one, I can even sign it and you can pretend it was someone famous, my signature is not readable! Comes with the stock rails to mount it, $5! What a bargain!

Stock UCA's, comes with the uca's, the washers, and the dirt from the George Washington National Forest if you want it! Otherwise I can clean it for you. $78.42, obo.

All prices do not include shipping, Send me your offers! I can meet up to 3 hours away from havelock nc, but will charge a small delivery fee.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:32 AM   #3
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Lol at 78.42

Very precise. I like it.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:48 AM   #4
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Lol at 78.42

Very precise. I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08navytrd View Post
Is the head unit jbl or no? And do u have the USB and aux hookups. For it?
Not the jbl, I have the aux port still installed in the dash, but I could be tempted to pull it out and send it. Never hooked it up to the new unit so it's just occupying space. I'll find a fancy looking button or something to replace it with. Did not have a usb hookup, unless there is a spot for it on the back, honestly didn't look to much...
Old 09-23-2012, 10:15 AM   #5
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the OME shocks? I was looking and didn't see a price but I may aderp..
Old 09-23-2012, 10:54 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
How much for the OME shocks? I was looking and didn't see a price but I may aderp..
Nope, derp was all me. $70 obo +shipping
Old 09-23-2012, 10:10 PM   #8
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Want OME springs, I will be in Chesapeake,VA on Sep 28th til 4pm. Any chance you might be up that way?
Stay outta my hood!

Bump.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:12 PM   #9
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
do you have the aux cord for that head unit? if so ill take it.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:40 PM   #11
KENNY2011 has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY2011 has a spectacular aura about

KENNY2011's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent for head unit
Old 09-24-2012, 06:13 PM   #12
OP updated! Come on guys, I've got stuff here that you never knew you needed!
Old 09-25-2012, 07:12 PM   #14
Deercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Deercantseeme's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 09-29-2012, 08:19 PM   #16
KENNY2011 has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY2011 has a spectacular aura about

KENNY2011's Tacoma Gallery
You left your Taylor Swift CD in the radio..............

Thanks again man!
Old 09-30-2012, 04:54 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by KENNY2011 View Post
You left your Taylor Swift CD in the radio..............

Thanks again man!
Thats where that went, haha. My girlfriend at the time left it in there, we had no idea where it went. Oddly enough, it's closer to her now that it's back in Tx. Enjoy man!
Old 10-01-2012, 07:41 AM   #19
custom90gt is a name known to allcustom90gt is a name known to allcustom90gt is a name known to allcustom90gt is a name known to allcustom90gt is a name known to allcustom90gt is a name known to all

Army: 5/19 SFG(A)
custom90gt's Tacoma Gallery
Willing to separate the top plates and ship them?
Old 10-02-2012, 06:47 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by custom90gt View Post
Willing to separate the top plates and ship them?
I'd rather not, sorry...

In other news, bump!