Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 05+ back/under seat compartments / Engine Cover

Old 09-23-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05+ back/under seat compartments / Engine Cover

I have all the compartments from my back seat up for sale. I am not shipping, so any so cal people willing to drive would be awesome. Just some minor scuff marks..it should come out

$75 for all the compartments and $20 for the engine cover

Old 09-23-2012, 07:48 PM   #2
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
Haha glws
Old 09-23-2012, 08:02 PM   #3
06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Cornelius Fire Department and Metro West Ambulance
Name: Robert
06TRDZombieHunter's Tacoma Gallery
I took my "storage" compartments out too and like it alot. I wanna see what you do with the space in the back.
GLWS the ingine cover will go, but i had to throw away the plastic backs.

Road noise increased with the rear seats folded down, no biggie though.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:24 PM   #4
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
Haha glws
I could hope haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TRDZombieHunter View Post
I took my "storage" compartments out too and like it alot. I wanna see what you do with the space in the back.
GLWS the ingine cover will go, but i had to throw away the plastic backs.

Road noise increased with the rear seats folded down, no biggie though.
I have a sub box behind my seats. They've just been sitting in my garage for like 3 years
Old 09-24-2012, 07:48 AM   #5
06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Cornelius Fire Department and Metro West Ambulance
Name: Robert
06TRDZombieHunter's Tacoma Gallery
That puts an end to the road noise then doesn't it? Hahahaa...
I hope you get some bucks for that stuff! I hate when old parts are stacking up, I feel terrible throwing them away cause I know eventually someone will have spilled a ton of glue or something in theirs and want a replacement.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:40 AM   #6
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, never hear it anway :P

I had my stock radio and was trying to sell it for like two weeks and finally just threw it away and then a thread popped up like two days later asking if anyone had a stock radio...the same thing will probably happen here
Old 09-24-2012, 09:48 AM   #7
Rashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the engine cover. Just have to see when's the next time I'll be heading down to san diego
Old 09-24-2012, 10:46 AM   #8
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashnu View Post
Interested in the engine cover. Just have to see when's the next time I'll be heading down to san diego
Cool, let me know. I am in Escondido if that makes any difference
Old 09-24-2012, 11:40 AM   #9
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Pending sale on engine cover
Old 09-25-2012, 01:24 PM   #10
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Engine cover sold! Still have the storage compartments
Old 09-26-2012, 04:44 PM   #11
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
These are going in the trash soooooon
Old 10-01-2012, 01:09 PM   #12
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
last bump before they get canned tomorrow
Old 10-01-2012, 01:19 PM   #14
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
yeah I figured I wouldn't sell them..oh well..I can recycle them at least