Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

< F/S > N-FAB Black Bolt In Spare Tire Carrier < SoCAL >

Old 09-23-2012, 09:23 PM   #1
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
< F/S > N-FAB Black Bolt In Spare Tire Carrier < SoCAL >

I have a great condition N-FAB spare tire carrier. I promise you that if you buy this. You will impress all the ladies and ladies will come flocking to your truck. Even if your truck is silver in color. Buy this and add that to it. It will surely be an investment and increase not only your trucks value. It will also make you look better to the ladies, or if you like men. Men will like you too. Now if you buy this and all of what I said doesn't happen to you. I don't give a shit, I got your monies already. Now back to the N-Fab tire carrier. This is one of the best ways to transport and carry a full size spare. Its a complete Bolt In to the existing bed rails on our 2nd gen Tacomas. Will fit all years from 2005-2012 in a Reg Cab, Access Cab, Short Bed, and Long Bed.

Its finished off in a gloss black powder coat. Comes with the strap that holds the tire down and its been painted black. Comes with all the needed hardware to install right away. It in great condition with some normal slight signs of wear. I had my spare with 265s and now 285's with no problem. It can hold up to a 35" full size spare.

Location is Socal 818

Price is $SOLD!

N-FAB Tire Carrier
Description from Company

Part Number: T051TR
Product Name: 05-12 Toyota Tacoma Sliding Channel Mounted Tire Rack With Strap

Description:

05-12 Toyota Tacoma Sliding Channel Mounted Tire Rack With Strap

Mounts to factory sliding bed channels

Features

-.095 Wall Tubing With Matte Black Powder Coat Finish (Custom Color Available For An Additional Charge)
-All Bolt On Design That Wont Flex
-Welded All 1 Piece Construction For Strength & Longevity (Non Modular)
-Life Time Warranty on Product & 5 Year Warranty on Finish
-Fichter Designs licensed to N-FAB, Inc. are Protected U.S. Patent Law and International Copy Right Law. U.S. Patent # 6588783, # 6874801 and # 7416202 other patents and continuances pending. (see policies section of site for more information).
-Made In The USA!

Retail is $309.11 + Tax & Add Shipping Cost.

Save yourself some MONIES and buy my used one!

Disclaimer -
Once monies have been exchanged. Our communication will end immediately and don't expect me to respond back as I got what I wanted. The item is sold as is and I'm not responsible for anything on it. I'm not N-Fab and nor am I a welder. I didn't powder coat this neither so all your concerns are irrelevant to me. You and your new found item will have to leave my property as I don't allow trespassers. You may stay longer and spark another conversation of interest by purchasing another item I may have for sale as well. Then proceed to go back to my disclaimer again once that transaction has been fulfilled.

Old 09-23-2012, 09:24 PM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
uh...pics?
Old 09-23-2012, 09:30 PM   #3
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Slow your roll. . . They're coming. . .
Old 09-23-2012, 09:31 PM   #4
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
just excited!!! lol good deal for someone
Old 09-23-2012, 09:34 PM   #6
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Go F yourself Juan. Forum rules state don't be a DOuche Canoe. You sir are a Douche Canoe with a Olympic team of men straddling your backside rowing full force. . .
Old 09-23-2012, 09:39 PM   #8
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Calm Up.

I'm only messing with Juan. I kinda know the guy. . .
Old 09-23-2012, 10:01 PM   #10
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
$178.42 shipped or is that just wishful thinking?
Old 09-24-2012, 11:36 AM   #11
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Wishful thinking man. Its a pain in the Arse shipping size.

Best I could do is $196.13 Shipped
Old 09-25-2012, 11:02 AM   #13
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Nope . . . Bump!
Old 09-27-2012, 11:01 AM   #14
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Top!
Old 09-27-2012, 11:04 AM   #15
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
would offering 178.41 be a lowball?

bump
Old 09-27-2012, 11:27 AM   #17
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^LOL>