Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Auto dim/backup LCD Mirror from 2010 Tacoma

Old 09-23-2012, 10:01 PM   #1
offroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Jared
offroadwonder's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Auto dim/backup LCD Mirror from 2010 Tacoma

SOLD.

This came out of my 2010 Tacoma. It is the factory auto dimming rearview mirror with the backup camera LCD built in. It is in new condition and just needs a new truck to call home.

New price! $95 plus shipping.

Old 09-24-2012, 07:41 AM   #3
offroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08navytrd View Post
does it come with any hardware or just this mirror?
Comes with just what is in the pictures. The bracket that is on it should slip on to the mount already on your windshield.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:27 AM   #5

Air Force:
Sorry, no wiring. I just upgraded to the 2012 mirror w/ homelink, so all the wiring is still in the truck.

I only have a rough idea what this is worth, so I am open to offers.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:37 AM   #6
08navytrd is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN1(EXW/SW) Engineman 1st class
Name: Kenneth
08navytrd's Tacoma Gallery
not lowballing but if you would let it go for 100 shipped i would buy it right now just what i have avail lol even so GLws
Old 09-28-2012, 07:44 PM   #7

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08navytrd View Post
not lowballing but if you would let it go for 100 shipped i would buy it right now just what i have avail lol even so GLws
Wow, I just saw this. Apparently I am terrible at keeping up with my own posts... Sorry about that.

Anyway, I just lowered the price to $120 shipped. So if you want it at $120 then it is yours. (Although I noticed your location was Italy, included shipping is only to CONUS)

I will PM you also.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:15 AM   #10

Air Force:
Thanks for letting me know. Anyone need a mirror? $120.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:39 PM   #11

Air Force:
Mid-week bump.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:19 AM   #12

Air Force:
Bump...
Old 10-06-2012, 07:04 AM   #13

Air Force:
Big price drop this morning. I just need my workbench space back. So make me an offer.