2006 Toyota Tacoma TRD sport SR5
- 4 door 6ft long bed
- 105,000 miles
- 6 cylinder - Automatic transmission
- Maintained meticulously
- No engine modifications at all all stock since day one
- 3" lift in front. Old man emu light springs (884 i think dont hold me to it i forgot) Old Man Emu shocks front and rear. OME drive side shim so truck is perfect level
- LIGHT RACING Upper control arms
- all parts purchased NEW from toytec online and installed by me personally no cob jobs
- All suspension was installed with approx. 95k miles on the truck. Was bone stock prior
- Rear is an Add a leaf 2" spring with new shocks as well
- Truck has the factory 3 leaf spring pack
- 285/75-16 BFGoodrich all terrains with at least 90% tread (33x11.5 approx)
- Mickey Thompson sidebiter wheels in black no damage In great shape
- Truck has a Reese hitch, I never used since owned Previous owner may have. I purchased from him locally he was original owner miles are mostly highway
- Has CENTURY cap for the bed in great condition painted to match. However back window popped in it when trying to shut with to much ice in the top hinge.
- Have all stock wheels and tires that have over 1/2 tread. All sets have TPMS sensors so no dash lights to deal with
- Everything works perfect AC is cold heat is great. No damage inside or real issues in anything on interior.
- Always ran weather tech digital fit floor liners and they go with it
- Truck has a TON of good life in it, it's a Toyota we all see these trucks run for over 200k miles no issues. Only reason it has to go is due to commuting and price of fuel. This is exactly what I always wanted for a Tacoma, and do NOT want to see it go and be abused.
If a price is not right for it I don't have to sell.
NEVER OFFROAD no trail abuse or anything like that. Girl owned just a daily driver in love with trucks.
Contact for more info or questions I missed and more pictures.
845-527-680two text or call
Located in Newburgh NY