Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Wtb: 2nd Gen tailgate

Old 09-24-2012, 01:57 PM   #1
Nissanclay is on a distinguished road
Name: Clay
Nissanclay's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb: 2nd Gen tailgate

My brother damaged his tailgate helping me out and I feel obligated to replace it for him. He has a 2008 in the dark blue color. It would be sweet if I found a blue one but I'm willing to paint it for him. Does anyone have one they've removed in the Denver area?
Old 09-24-2012, 02:25 PM   #2
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
Check around ebay. They usually have a bunch.