Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

<F/S> RAD's RED Scoop Hood / SATOSHI Grille / Eyelids <SoCal>

Old 09-25-2012, 04:06 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
<F/S> RAD's RED Scoop Hood / SATOSHI Grille & Front Bumper / Eyelids <SoCal>

I'll be selling the following items off my truck and I will have it for sale within the next 2 months. Everything is in great condition and ready for a new home. I will require a deposit to hold the items. You may come and check the items out in person to confirm purchase.

1. Radiant Red Hood Scoop w/Radiant Red Scoop Insert (Professionally Painted)
Your chance to get a Scoop hood. Sell your Non Scoop Hood for $100-$150 and upgrade!
$394.23

2. Satoshi Radiant Red Grille w/Side Triangles (Professionally Painted) w/ 3 White Led Upper Lights in the Mesh ( No Emblem Included )
$311.31

3. Straight Eyelids Radiant Red(Professionally Painted) Comes ready to Install. Not the T-Rex (Angry).
$58.77

4. Excellent OEM Radiant Red (Professionally Painted) Satoshi Lower Bumper. It's a lot brighter and shiner than the Stock Radiant Red. . .
$298.88 - No Fog Lights are included.

Located in 818 Socal Area.

Old 09-25-2012, 04:09 PM   #2
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
?

So what are your plans now?

Why u selling?
Old 09-25-2012, 04:20 PM   #3
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^
Old 09-25-2012, 04:32 PM   #4
Christ Follower
RadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
RadRed06's Tacoma Gallery
Why do you have to be on the other side of the country...
Old 09-25-2012, 04:33 PM   #5
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Damnit
Old 09-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #6
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Doing a 2012 front conversion?
Old 09-25-2012, 04:59 PM   #7
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Doing a 2012 front conversion?

Ray, willing to seperate the three raptor style LEDs? If not just send me a PM with where you got them from please GLWS!
Old 09-25-2012, 05:35 PM   #9
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
conditions

Old 09-25-2012, 06:17 PM   #10

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
I will do a $10 inspection per buyer.
Non-biased opinion on conditions.
$15 if yer from Canada.

Spoken like a true Business man!
Old 09-25-2012, 06:17 PM   #11

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post

Ray, willing to seperate the three raptor style LEDs? If not just send me a PM with where you got them from please GLWS!
PM me. You can have them if you wish
Old 09-25-2012, 07:37 PM   #12
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
PMd for grille.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:45 PM   #13
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
i'll trade my BSP non scoop hood for your hood..and i'll throw in a perfectly fine complete race radio setup. my hood is in great condition as its the only part of my taco that is not dented lol
Old 09-26-2012, 09:53 AM   #14

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^LMAO! I don't want anything off your street queen truck.

I added the OEM Front Satoshi Bumper as well!
Old 09-27-2012, 09:29 AM   #15

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 09-29-2012, 04:49 PM   #16
soulkane is on a distinguished road

soulkane's Tacoma Gallery
You Selling your headlights also?
Old 09-29-2012, 07:22 PM   #17
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
I knew it man... I knew what you were doing! I hate you now! LOL

Though I do like your grill
Old 11-15-2012, 03:58 PM   #18
Kentuckykid9 is on a distinguished road
Kentuckykid9's Tacoma Gallery
I want your hood!

your hood still for sale?
Old 11-15-2012, 04:04 PM   #19
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
Ray sells only the best.