Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

19" wheels , OEM Tail lights , Tacoma Mats

Old 09-25-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
19" wheels , OEM Tail lights , Tacoma Mats

I have my wheels for sale
Jlb te37 style forged 19x9.5 +40 all around , great shape just one has minor curb rash but you can hardly notice it. I'll throw in two tires asking $670 obo plus shipping

Secondly I have some OEM tinted tails that I was going to take of the paint but I gave up only one has the paint coming off where I started
$80 shipped

Third I have Tacoma mats great shape almost new , normal wear.
$55 shipped (ill get pics of mats tomorow)
Old 09-26-2012, 04:50 PM   #2
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pictures uploaded!
Attached Thumbnails
19" wheels , OEM Tail lights , Tacoma Mats-imag1163.jpg   19" wheels , OEM Tail lights , Tacoma Mats-imag1060.jpg   19" wheels , OEM Tail lights , Tacoma Mats-imag1061.jpg   19" wheels , OEM Tail lights , Tacoma Mats-imag1062.jpg  
Old 10-03-2012, 01:54 AM   #3

Bump