Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

< F/S > 05+ TOTAL CHAOS 3.5" TACOMA Prerunner & 4x4 Long Travel KIT < SoCal >

Old 09-26-2012, 11:54 AM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
< F/S > 05+ TOTAL CHAOS 3.5" TACOMA Prerunner & 4x4 Long Travel KIT < SoCal >

Toyota Tacoma Prerunner & 4x4 TOTAL CHAOS Long Travel 3.5" Kit

From TOTAL CHAOS Website
Part # 86000
Retail $ $2950+Tax

DAKAR race proven IFS long travel system.
3.5" extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
Upper and lower ball joints are replaced with 1" uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
TC includes uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and longevity. The uniball also features a woven fabric Teflon liner that helps prevent noise.
2.5" coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location.
Boxed and internally gusseted 3.5" extended lower control arms bolt to the factory mounting locations and are pre tabbed for dual shock capability.
A secondary smooth body or bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening.
Bolt on lower uniball adapters are CNC machined from billet steel and include shortened factory hardware for ease of installation.
Custom spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to custom tune the vehicle for specific terrain or desired performance.
Adjustable limit strap clevis' are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
TC 4340 custom extended axles reuse factory inner and outer CV's to retain 4wd.
(axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
Heim pivot upper control arms can be custom ordered for this suspension system.
Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
Fiberglass fenders are required.

LIFT: 3-4" TRAVEL: 13" w/4WD TIRE: 33" or 285 TRACK WIDTH INCREASE: 7"

I purchased this kit with the intent to use it and run it. Now that my Fiberwerx Glass and King Shocks have been sold. Its time to let the heart of my LT hopes go. The kit comes complete with everything you need except the extended Brake Lines. Brand New FK Teflons 1" Uniballs have just been installed on the Upper and Lowers. I've purchased also brand new Clevis Weld Mounts as well to be used. Some new hardware is included as well. These were all purchased direct from Total Chaos. The kit is in great shape with normal signs of use. I purchased everything ready to get this kit on my truck.

If you're in the market for Long Travel and want a real nice kit while saving money. This is the kit for you!

Location is Sherman Oaks (Socal)

Price is PENDING SALE!

Old 09-26-2012, 11:56 AM   #2
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, you're parting your truck to bare bones. GLWS
Old 09-26-2012, 11:57 AM   #3
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
close thread and ban, no picture!
Old 09-26-2012, 11:57 AM   #4
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^
Old 09-26-2012, 12:13 PM   #8

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thats not changing. Decided to end the Tacoma Mod Bug after the OEM TC LCA are installed. Down sizing my tires as well to ride more stock as I'm commuting more now. Getting it done and then its done. No more time changing or adding new stuff.

I don't remember what you offered last time? PM me?
Old 09-26-2012, 12:20 PM   #10
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
I don't remember what you offered last time? PM me? i think it was friendship....ill give you my 2012 front bumper....a lunch or dinner at Salsa n Beer....1 pickup or drop-off at a location within 50 miles of your home...and some other miscellanious things thrown in.tempting huh?
Old 09-26-2012, 12:34 PM   #11

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ OK.. Now I remember you jackass. . . LOL.

Tell you what. I'll give you this TC Kit and a free flight to Columbia for 5 days. all expense paid on me. I just need you to meet a friend who will give you a suit case. Please bring it back for me. Thats it. Simple as that.

Deal?
Old 09-26-2012, 01:17 PM   #12
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ Thats not changing. Decided to end the Tacoma Mod Bug after the OEM TC LCA are installed. Down sizing my tires as well to ride more stock as I'm commuting more now. Getting it done and then its done. No more time changing or adding new stuff.

I don't remember what you offered last time? PM me?
you selling your old wheels and tires ?
Old 09-26-2012, 01:43 PM   #13
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ OK.. Now I remember you jackass. . . LOL.

Tell you what. I'll give you this TC Kit and a free flight to Columbia for 5 days. all expense paid on me. I just need you to meet a friend who will give you a suit case. Please bring it back for me. Thats it. Simple as that.

Deal?
Done...make it first class though.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:07 PM   #14

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ You dam Princess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
you selling your old wheels and tires ?
Yep!
Old 09-26-2012, 02:26 PM   #15
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
Temping... only if i could sell my TC uppers and king shocks in time i would jump on this.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:28 PM   #16

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Don't think. Just do. OEM TC UCA and KINGS can sell in hours or days.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:34 PM   #18

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Nope. . . They work together in perfect harmony. I'm selling the Kit because I'm too PUSS to use it on my truck.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:37 PM   #19
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
would my kings now work with this kit ??
Old 09-26-2012, 02:43 PM   #20

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Not at all. Your OEM Kings can sell for 950-1100 depending on condition.

The KINGS you need can be purchased for $750-$900 depending on condition.

If interested. JEREZ is selling his Blue Kings 2.5x8" w/600lb Springs used for this LT Kit. He is selling for $800.

So if you sell yours and buy his for this kit. You walk away with money in your pocket.

Saw your build page. . . You already have painted Glasswork Glass. . . What the F are you waiting for then?