LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

*Feeler* King coil overs and TC UCA's PICS

Old 09-27-2012, 09:43 AM   #1
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
Smile *Feeler* King coil overs and TC UCA's PICS

Considering selling my set up to go long travel. would have to sell my set up first. I was gonna have the KINGS tuned and rebuilt by Sunny at Down-south motorsports (where i bought them) . Believe it was like $80.00 cant recall.

$1300.00 and its all yours.
Attached Thumbnails
*Feeler* King coil overs and TC UCA's PICS-iphonepics-166.jpg   *Feeler* King coil overs and TC UCA's PICS-iphonepics-251.jpg  
Old 09-27-2012, 09:52 AM   #2
SuperWhiteTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
SuperWhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
How many miles on them?
Old 09-27-2012, 10:03 AM   #3
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
What spring rate are they?
Old 09-27-2012, 10:04 AM   #4
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgerber View Post
Considering selling my set up to go long travel. would have to sell my set up first. I was gonna have the KINGS tuned and rebuilt by Sunny at Down-south motorsports (where i bought them) . Believe it was like $80.00 cant recall.

$1300.00 and its all yours.
hey, were twins

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...chaos-uca.html
Old 09-27-2012, 10:15 AM   #6
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pmd, paypal ready
Old 09-27-2012, 10:16 AM   #7
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Pmd, paypal ready
if this works

looks like someone may be buying rays lt?
Old 09-27-2012, 10:28 AM   #8
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-27-2012, 11:05 AM   #9
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

Pm'd back.
About 30,000 miles on them.

Coil says 3.0 14 - 600 assuming the spring rate is 600.

That's what the plan is. ^
Old 09-27-2012, 11:14 AM   #10
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ 600lb is the standard OEM Spring Rate. He is asking 700lb because he has a Front Bumper. 500-550 is perfect for those with Spindle Light.

I mean $650+Tax Brand New for the TC UCA and $1500+Tax for the KING 2.5 w/Resi

This is a steal of a price and when buying used coilovers anyways. Its always best to check the seals if they're leaking in anyway. If not, just change the oil inside of them. If you don't know how to do it yourself and paying someone. Change the seals as well and honestly they will be Brand New again.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:58 AM   #11
Dave M is a jewel in the roughDave M is a jewel in the roughDave M is a jewel in the rough
Name: Dave
Dave M's Tacoma Gallery
Pmd
Old 09-27-2012, 12:53 PM   #12

pending.
Old 09-27-2012, 01:14 PM   #13
TWINSIES!

Money sent
Old 09-27-2012, 01:35 PM   #14
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Money sent
congrats
Old 09-27-2012, 01:37 PM   #15
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Money sent
congrats!
Old 09-27-2012, 01:43 PM   #16

SOLD!! deal is closed.
Old 09-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #17
TWINSIES!

Old 09-27-2012, 01:56 PM   #18
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgerber View Post
SOLD!! deal is closed.
do I get a finders fee or something for informing the guy who bought em about this posting?
Old 09-27-2012, 02:00 PM   #19
TWINSIES!

I already gave you a fist bump via text message what else you want from me bro
Old 09-27-2012, 02:01 PM   #20
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I already gave you a fist bump via text message what else you want from me bro
Moneyz