Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB some things

Old 09-27-2012, 10:35 AM   #1
CLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Charlie
CLynch's Tacoma Gallery
WTB some things

Looking to pick up a sirius set up from a part out. SCC1 and Toy adapter

Also looking for a Blu Logic set up.

Prefer local but willing to discuss shipping as long as the fees are reasonable. Thanks for all the info you guys have given me over the past two weeks. Bought my first brand new car and it was my first Tacoma. Probably will not be my last Tacoma. Thanks again.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:48 AM   #2
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Might Help to put up where you are at !!!
Old 09-27-2012, 01:55 PM   #3
CLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CLynch's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Rat.

I am in the Hudson Valley area of NY.

Cheers,
Charlie
Old 09-29-2012, 11:12 PM   #5
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
I have an SCC1 but it has the Kenwood adapter.

Also, what made you decide on the Blu Logic? The reason I ask is because I have the USA Spec bluetooth adapter for sale here. It's used but not for very long. When I did my research I couldn't justify paying almost 2x as much for the Blu Logic version but everyone is different.

If you're interested in either or both of these shoot me a PM. Also, if I were you I would change your profile to reflect your location so people know where you are in each post as this is used pretty frequently, not just this one post.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #6
CLynch's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking for a used set up. I have not had good reception with the stand alone version and dont want to dump a ton of money into something that mayl not work in my area. As far a blu logic goes, i was just looking for used also. Any other ideas I would surely look into. The used blu logic on here has been as low as 100 bucks. I think I am going to wait. Thanks for the offer. The location should have been updated.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:20 PM   #7
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLynch View Post
I am looking for a used set up. I have not had good reception with the stand alone version and dont want to dump a ton of money into something that mayl not work in my area. As far a blu logic goes, i was just looking for used also. Any other ideas I would surely look into. The used blu logic on here has been as low as 100 bucks. I think I am going to wait. Thanks for the offer. The location should have been updated.
I don't really understand your reasoning/logic but good luck with the search.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:31 PM   #8
CLynch's Tacoma Gallery
My logic is, yours is broke and has to be rewired And shielding has to be repaired. It will also cost the same as the used blu logic. You couldn't justify paying double, I can't justify paying the same.