Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Used Eyelids, SoCal

Old 09-27-2012, 10:20 PM   #1
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Used Eyelids, SoCal

*** PRICE DROP ***

I have a set of eyelids I bought from a member about a year ago.

I haven't used them and would like to let them go.

Think they fit 05-11 ?

$25 No shipping ,local only SoCal Long Beach area

Previous owner had them white, and there are a few cracks from removal.

Thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails
Used Eyelids, SoCal-img_1302.jpg   Used Eyelids, SoCal-img_1303.jpg  
Old 09-28-2012, 01:32 PM   #3
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
How do you put these on? I've been thinking about getting some for my dads 2nd gen
Old 09-28-2012, 02:55 PM   #4
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
How do you put these on? I've been thinking about getting some for my dads 2nd gen

they just stick on with 2 sided tape. I never used these on my truck but the guy had them put on like that.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:08 PM   #5
skeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really nice

Name: Pete
skeeet's Tacoma Gallery
no shipping
Old 09-29-2012, 12:39 AM   #6
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-30-2012, 09:47 AM   #7
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
back up for sale I suppose.

The buyer has not responded to my pm or text
Old 09-30-2012, 05:56 PM   #9
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
give u $20.00 and Im local. sorta
Old 09-30-2012, 06:32 PM   #10
GreyTacoNorCal is on a distinguished road
GreyTacoNorCal's Tacoma Gallery
i'll give you 30 and I'll be in LA on Friday...
Old 09-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #11
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyTacoNorCal View Post
i'll give you 30 and I'll be in LA on Friday...
sure, hit me up later this week
Old 10-01-2012, 07:09 PM   #12
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
pending sale
Old 10-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #13
IKMtacoma is on a distinguished road

IKMtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
let me know if the sale falls through.... ill take em
Old 10-17-2012, 12:20 PM   #14
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
buyers never responded, so these are back up at a reduced price. $25

Still trying to avoid shipping, but if no locals bite then these can be sent out.

There was interest by some previous posters, send me a PM if you would still like these.
Old 10-18-2012, 06:05 AM   #16
KBCreepin is on a distinguished road

Name: Kurt
KBCreepin's Tacoma Gallery
Hey LB, are your eyelids still available for sale?
Old 10-18-2012, 06:07 AM   #17
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
If for some reason everyone backs down, I have the funds if you are willing to ship.
Old 10-18-2012, 06:28 AM   #18
NWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: James
NWTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping can't be very much on these.....I would be down to get them but it looks like I may be standing in line

GLWS!!