Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS Weathertech window visors 4dr - SoCal

Old 09-27-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS Weathertech window visors 4dr - SoCal

*****SOLD******

I have a full set of used window visors for a double cab for sale.

I used the fronts for a few trips, just don't really use them anymore.

I got these from another member a couple years ago.

Think they fit 05-11 ?

$25 local only, no shipping. Long beach area

Front are in channel and the rears are stick on (you supply the tape)
Attached Thumbnails
FS Weathertech window visors 4dr - SoCal-img_1304.jpg   FS Weathertech window visors 4dr - SoCal-img_1305.jpg  
Old 09-27-2012, 10:38 PM   #2
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS! i’m getting AVS from a local member monday.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:43 PM   #3
Aznboydat2 is on a distinguished road
Aznboydat2's Tacoma Gallery
Window visor

I'm interested in pick up those visor if u still have them for sale. Can I get ur number I'm local for pick up.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:47 AM   #4
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
these are still for sale
Old 09-30-2012, 05:13 PM   #5
Cobalt719 will become famous soon enoughCobalt719 will become famous soon enough

Cobalt719's Tacoma Gallery
If they will fit a 2012 and you decide to ship I call dibs.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:38 PM   #6
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt719 View Post
If they will fit a 2012 and you decide to ship I call dibs.
yes they would fit a ’12.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:38 AM   #7
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
these are still for sale, previous buyer never responded.

If I don't get a local offer after this weekend I will ship ( on your dime)
Old 10-05-2012, 11:08 AM   #8
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Do you mount these by using double sided tape?
Old 10-05-2012, 11:10 AM   #9
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
I will be in the Long Beach area after work to day around 530-6 I would like to come take a look at these and see how they look on my 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post
these are still for sale, previous buyer never responded.

If I don't get a local offer after this weekend I will ship ( on your dime)
Old 10-05-2012, 01:01 PM   #10
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaryanreynolds View Post
I will be in the Long Beach area after work to day around 530-6 I would like to come take a look at these and see how they look on my 12
sent you a text, hit me up later.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:11 AM   #11
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics on the truck? Curious how the stick on part attaches? The front and back appear to have the same mounting piece. Interesting. For $25 though I'll take em. I'm local too. If other sale falls through, I'm next.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:07 AM   #12
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Any pics on the truck? Curious how the stick on part attaches? The front and back appear to have the same mounting piece. Interesting. For $25 though I'll take em. I'm local too. If other sale falls through, I'm next.
The front are "in channel" and they hide pretty good.

I never used the back ones, they are for a 4 door, not an access cab.
These are stick on.
I'll let you know if the sale falls through
Old 10-06-2012, 01:31 PM   #13
aznpg is on a distinguished road
Location: crappy state of California with a ban on anything fun(so-cal)
aznpg's Tacoma Gallery
Aww poo. Dang I guess I will be third in line. haha
Old 10-06-2012, 11:45 PM   #15
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaryanreynolds View Post
SOLD
lol yep..sold

how ya like em?