Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: stock rear leaf pack

Old 09-29-2012, 02:18 PM   #1
BaconTaco has a spectacular aura aboutBaconTaco has a spectacular aura aboutBaconTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nate
BaconTaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: stock rear leaf pack

Anyone have a fairly new, low mile stock leaf pack? With Tsb preferably. I can remove the Tsb if its too rough right?

My rear suspension is almost frowning. But it doesn't look any lower. Weird. Either way someone sell me a good leaf pack, I know all you guys are lifted and probably have them laying around!!!!
Old 09-29-2012, 02:33 PM   #2
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a leaf pack with an aal. 30k mile on them but a whole lot of arch still. $50 if you want to pick up. Im near dodger stadium.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:14 AM   #5
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconTaco View Post
Anyone?
If he has a AAL it will prob be 2" if he had the NON TSB pack.....or 1.5" if it was the TSB.........either way it will be a 2" lift.

The reason there is plenty of arch is prob because the AAL is making the arch...............once you remove the AAL(which you can) they will prob be as shitty as the ones you have. If not they soon will be being they are 30k old....bout half way to your 60k.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:00 PM   #9
how hard can it be?
snowsk8air2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
snowsk8air2's Tacoma Gallery
i've got a set off my 2011 tx pro (same as trd or) around 9k miles on them and haven't really been wheeled hard. flexed out a few times for pics and down a fire road or two. i'm in ventura county so plenty close for pick up
Old 10-09-2012, 12:28 AM   #10
BaconTaco has a spectacular aura aboutBaconTaco has a spectacular aura aboutBaconTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nate
BaconTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
I've got some with 4500 miles on em. Off 2012 trd or. Have the procomp aal on them Don't know how much shipping would b
How much?