Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Black Tacoma Emblems

Old 09-29-2012, 07:26 PM   #2
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Send me yours, I'll paint them for you for a small reasonable fee. Look in my build if you want to see mine.
Old 09-30-2012, 11:20 AM   #5
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick54 View Post
I painted the original ones but they are starting to flake in a few spots. I just want to get OEM black so that they will hold up.
There are no OEM black ones, you have to paint them.

Frank
Old 09-30-2012, 11:34 AM   #7
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
check out sockmonkey decals. They are the ones i have on my truck now, and wish i would've done that from the beginning, really well made, and IMO cleaner looking than painting the emblems
Old 09-30-2012, 11:47 AM   #8
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Well I guess I stand corrected... X-Runner part number 75427 75471 04020C0 04040C0. Check out this link to a Toyota parts guy who can get you a deal.

Frank
Old 09-30-2012, 11:47 AM   #9
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
I've just removed my black emblems that I'll sell you. I'll even spray a couple more coats for good measure. I derp'd them
Old 09-30-2012, 11:51 AM   #10
AbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really nice

Name: Michael
AbqTRD2010's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to AbqTRD2010
Here is were I was able to find them the cheapest when I was looking for my truck:

http://www.trdpartscenter.com/parts/...&siteid=215054

75427-04020-C1 (2011 Black Tacoma Badge) : $21.95

75471-04040-C1 (2011 Black Toyota Badge) : $13.90

These are from the 2011 X-Runners. You will not be able to find is the SR5 and the V6 since they were not put on the X-Runner. If you are looking for the pure black make sure you get the P/N with "C1", the badges with the P/N "C0" are painted Black Sand Pearl. This was a mistake I made the first time, lucky my GF's truck is BSP so I put the "C0" on her truck.

Picts of the 'C1' on my truck. I also picked up a "TRD Emblem" from eBay to place where the V6 & SR5 was:

A Pict of the BSP Emblems (P/N "C0"), kind of hard to tell since its on a BSP truck but the pearl was very obvious when I first received them.

Hope this helps!
Old 09-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #12
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
sorry but what is derp?
Old 09-30-2012, 06:52 PM   #13
UBIQUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 311offroad View Post
sorry but what is derp?
In this context, it refers to plasti-dip. Which is a spray on rubberized plastic type of material. Easy to remove, non-permanent.

Frank
Old 09-30-2012, 10:19 PM   #14
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
I painted the original ones but they are starting to flake in a few spots. I just want to get OEM black so that they will hold up.
Promise you if you do them my way... they'll hold up. I'll take a pic of mine currently if you want. They've been on for awhile now and still look perfect
Old 10-01-2012, 10:54 AM   #15
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
where can you get this plastic dip?
Old 10-01-2012, 11:04 AM   #17
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I have the X-Runner emblems as well.

But I'd agree on plasti dipping.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:01 PM   #18
Nick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E5 Machinist Mate - USS Downes San Diego Cal.
Name: Nick
Nick54's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent- Thanks for the link, it is the best price I've seen. I also picked up the black TRD emblems on ebay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbqTRD2010 View Post
Here is were I was able to find them the cheapest when I was looking for my truck:

These are from the 2011 X-Runners. You will not be able to find is the SR5 and the V6 since they were not put on the X-Runner. If you are looking for the pure black make sure you get the P/N with "C1", the badges with the P/N "C0" are painted Black Sand Pearl. This was a mistake I made the first time, lucky my GF's truck is BSP so I put the "C0" on her truck.

Picts of the 'C1' on my truck. I also picked up a "TRD Emblem" from eBay to place where the V6 & SR5 was:

A Pict of the BSP Emblems (P/N "C0"), kind of hard to tell since its on a BSP truck but the pearl was very obvious when I first received them.

Hope this helps!
Old 10-01-2012, 05:20 PM   #19
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbqTRD2010 View Post

Hope this helps!
How long have you had the TRD emblem? I had that same one and after a year the paint looked like shit. If I ever get a new one I'm gonna put a clear coat or something over it.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:58 PM   #20
AbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really nice

Name: Michael
AbqTRD2010's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to AbqTRD2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
How long have you had the TRD emblem? I had that same one and after a year the paint looked like shit. If I ever get a new one I'm gonna put a clear coat or something over it.
I was worried about fading with the TRD Emblem from eBay. I've had it on for about 4months so far with no fading yet. I did get two ebay emblems so I will have to give the clear coat a try if I run into issue with the first one I have on.

I've seem the x-Runner emblems after years on trucks without any fading issues, so I'm not too worried about the black ones that were factory painted.