LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Blacked out Headlights...Kinda... Lots of Pics

Old 09-29-2012, 08:34 PM   #1
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Blacked out Headlights...Kinda... Lots of Pics

Had a spare pair of headlights to attempt the BLHM. One side turned out pretty good. The other side could have went better, so I learned from my mistakes and modded my actual headlight.

So, what I have leftover is good for retrofitting or just for spare parts.

$40 Prefer local pickup. Will ship on buyers dime.

Pax headlight. Aftermarket. Reflector bowl kinda hazy. Happened during baking process.

Backside of Pax headlight

Lens. Haze from acetone on inside. Friends fault, not mine.

Driver side is OEM. Lens needs to be buffed.

Headlight clip broke off.
Old 09-30-2012, 05:45 PM   #3
bjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brian
bjasper's Tacoma Gallery
If I was local Id take them off you. Free bump
Old 09-30-2012, 07:57 PM   #4
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! I don't mind shipping