Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS - Cleaning Out The Garage

Old 10-01-2012, 08:53 AM   #1
cstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carl
cstephan's Tacoma Gallery
FS - Cleaning Out The Garage - WeatherTech - Softtopper - TRD Parts

TW, I got rid of my 2011 Tacoma AC and bought a 2012 DCSB so some of my stuff doesn’t fit. I would like to sell the Floor liners since the clips are different and the Soft Topper since I went to the shorter bed and the quick shifter because I got an automatic and the rear Wet Okole seat covers theydon’t fit because of the cab difference. All of this stuff is in great condition.The quick shifter has 2,000 miles on it, the floor liners have 20,000 on them and the soft topper has 4,000 miles on it, I only used if for long trips and the seat covers were never installed. I will be using the money from here toget a new soft topper and floor lines and maybe buy some parts off a local vender here. Prices are below and I can get any photos that are requested. I live in ZIP 21541 and will deliver and install if within a 50 mile radius or in20120. Anything else can be done on a case by case basis, just PM me. If someone buys it all, I will do 10% off the package. None of the prices include shipping. Cash or money order only.

TRD Quick Shifter 260$ OBO

TRD Quick Shifter Knob 30$ OBO

Weather Tech Front Floor liners 60$ OBO

Soft Topper 550$ OBO Will install and show how to use

Wet Okole Rear Seat Covers 125$ OBO
Attached Thumbnails
FS - Cleaning Out The Garage-dsc_0123.jpg   FS - Cleaning Out The Garage-dsc_0124.jpg   FS - Cleaning Out The Garage-dsc_0126.jpg   FS - Cleaning Out The Garage-dsc_0127.jpg   FS - Cleaning Out The Garage-dsc_0130.jpg  

FS - Cleaning Out The Garage-dsc_0337.jpg   FS - Cleaning Out The Garage-facebook_863363234.jpg   FS - Cleaning Out The Garage-imag0215.jpg   FS - Cleaning Out The Garage-imag0227.jpg   FS - Cleaning Out The Garage-dsc_0128.jpg  

FS - Cleaning Out The Garage-dsc_0125.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf toyota-tacoma-soft-top-truck-cap-detai.pdf (454.3 KB, 69 views)
File Type: pdf quick shifter.pdf (185.6 KB, 52 views)
Old 10-01-2012, 08:57 AM   #2
cstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sub.. For More Photos
Old 10-01-2012, 10:48 AM   #3

Afternoon Bump
Old 10-01-2012, 01:50 PM   #4

I will ship anything at buyers expense
Old 10-01-2012, 01:56 PM   #5
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
What's the new one look like? Here a free bump
Old 10-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Guy11 View Post
What's the new one look like? Here a free bump
Hey Joe! Nice job on strut your stuff here at the lake!!! attached is a photo of the new one.
Attached Thumbnails
FS - Cleaning Out The Garage-dsc_0102.jpg  
Old 10-01-2012, 02:28 PM   #7
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice thanks it was all good till I back into my gf car this morning now I need a bumper
Old 10-01-2012, 02:32 PM   #8
SLOsquirrel is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
SLOsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the shift nob... But no paypal
Old 10-01-2012, 05:31 PM   #9
tatortot46 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: lieutenant
tatortot46's Tacoma Gallery
like the soft topper
Old 10-01-2012, 08:36 PM   #10
jbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
jbclarke16's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the quick shifter and nob...
Old 10-01-2012, 09:11 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatortot46 View Post
like the soft topper
Like it enough to buy it?
Old 10-01-2012, 09:13 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOsquirrel View Post
Interested in the shift nob... But no paypal
It might be in my best interest to get a PayPal account. I will look into it tomorrow
Old 10-02-2012, 09:10 AM   #14

bump, I need to get another softtopper soon
Old 10-03-2012, 12:06 PM   #15

Bump, i have one thing sold
Old 10-18-2012, 05:22 PM   #18
CLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Charlie
CLynch's Tacoma Gallery
Seat covers shipped to 12446?