Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

NIB Toytec 1.5" TSB AAL and New U-Bolts

Old 10-01-2012, 11:16 AM   #1
jeffcos is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
jeffcos's Tacoma Gallery
NIB Toytec 1.5" TSB AAL and New U-Bolts

This is a new, never unwrapped, set of 1.5" TSB AAL's from Toytec with a full set of 7.5" replacement U-bolts and all hardware. Decided not to install after purchasing, and then I got rid of the truck so I have no need for these any longer. All parts still in original shrink wrap and original Toytec box.

From the Toytec website:

"Rear ToyTec 1 1/2" Lift Add-a-leafs for '05-UP Tacoma with Toyota updated "TSB" springs. Will also fit non-TSB springs."

http://toyteclifts.com/index.php?pag...mart&Itemid=72

$125 shipped, $110 local pickup. Make an offer, you might get lucky.

Old 10-01-2012, 01:20 PM   #2
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Oh that's tempting,

Hmmm....So this would lift the rear of my 2012 RC which has three leafs in it by 1.5"
Turns out the TSB doesn't cover RC models...

Free BUMP for you!
Old 10-01-2012, 01:23 PM   #3
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
Great price, fucking just laid off or I'd bite
Old 10-01-2012, 03:28 PM   #4
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWMF View Post
Oh that's tempting,

Hmmm....So this would lift the rear of my 2012 RC which has three leafs in it by 1.5"
Turns out the TSB doesn't cover RC models...

Free BUMP for you!
the leaf for the 3 pack is a 2" and I think on the website it says it wont fit
Old 10-03-2012, 09:33 AM   #5
jeffcos's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 10-05-2012, 08:43 AM   #6
jeffcos's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 10-10-2012, 06:10 AM   #7
jeffcos's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 10-11-2012, 04:50 PM   #8
TacoFlex is on a distinguished road

TacoFlex's Tacoma Gallery
Unless I'm mistaken, the website you liked lists the pair of springs for $79.99? I need some AALs, but I'm pretty sure that is cheaper than $110.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:56 PM   #9
jeffcos's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, that's the price for the AALs alone. The U-bolts are an additional $39.99 and then you would have to pay for shipping on top of that, which would probably be an additional $20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFlex View Post
Unless I'm mistaken, the website you liked lists the pair of springs for $79.99? I need some AALs, but I'm pretty sure that is cheaper than $110.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:32 PM   #10
Brewmaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrewmaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrewmaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrewmaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrewmaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrewmaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrewmaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrewmaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrewmaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrewmaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrewmaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Brewmaster's Tacoma Gallery
multi part question, the TSB for the rear springs, is that a whole new leaf stack the dealer puts on? will it give you more lift in the rear and lastly, how much better is the ride with this AAL adition. I have a canopy on my 08 trd sport dbl cab and the bump stops hit everytime i go over a speed bump and i will be in the market for a 18-19 foot alumaweld or like boat next year and will be towing with my truck. Thanks, Might be interested in these.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:33 AM   #11
jeffcos's Tacoma Gallery
Bump