Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Black sand pearl stock front bumper FS - Hampton roads VA

Old 10-01-2012, 07:08 PM   #1
beerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Flightline Avionics Technician
Name: Trey
beerking's Tacoma Gallery
Black sand pearl stock front bumper FS - Hampton roads VA

Black sand pearl stock front bumper for sale. Local pickup only in eastern va/Hampton roads area. A few scratches below left fog light hole but could easily be touched up. Does not come with fogs. $40

Old 10-06-2012, 09:56 AM   #4
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
If you thought about meeting in Richmond I would buy this from you, Let me know your thoughts on this
Old 10-06-2012, 05:05 PM   #5
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ben
Enders Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
If you thought about meeting in Richmond I would buy this from you, Let me know your thoughts on this
Beer, I'm headed up to wintergreen Monday morning. If you need a mule to transport, I dont mind helping a brother out.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:38 AM   #6
beerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Flightline Avionics Technician
Name: Trey
beerking's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Ben, i appreciate it. I'd take you up on that but I'm out in Tennessee for the weekend and won't be back till Monday night. Thanks though!

Matt, i don't mind meeting in Richmond, but I'm just not sure when I'll be able to make it up that way. This month is really busy for me and a trip during the week isn't possible. I'll let you know if something changes though
Old 10-07-2012, 09:02 AM   #7
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerking View Post
Thanks Ben, i appreciate it. I'd take you up on that but I'm out in Tennessee for the weekend and won't be back till Monday night. Thanks though!

Matt, i don't mind meeting in Richmond, but I'm just not sure when I'll be able to make it up that way. This month is really busy for me and a trip during the week isn't possible. I'll let you know if something changes though
Im in no rush at all