1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

AT Flip-Pack for Sale (2012)- SoCal

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Desert PineTaco, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Oct 2, 2012 at 12:28 AM
    Desert PineTaco

Desert PineTaco [OP] Yup

Member:
    dezert in the summa, mountainz in the winta
    Vehicle:
    smashed (totaled) and new used Tacoma brotha
    TOTALED :( (DPT1) OME Coilover HD, OME nitrocharger f/b, Dakar springs and AAL, ARB deluxe bull-bar, KMC XD enduro wheels, 255/85/16 KM2, battle wounds too severe to see another day, May your cab and frame continue on to the afterlife and your engine and all the other perfectly fine components be donated to other Taco's in need of a transplant to see another day of wheelin. WE will always miss you, R.I.P. DPT1 DPT2 TRD offroad/sport packages= locker, bilstein, hood scoop, AND black hub caps!!!, dual deep cycle batts, alarm, blue dash lights, and some other crazy electrical stuff going on with amp and subs, A/T FlipPac (for sale), custom grille, and black hub caps... and a hood scoop... and did I mention that I have black hub caps? and a missing front skidplate??
    Greetings,

After recently purchasing my used 2008 Taco from a good friend, I've decided to sell the AT FlipPac that came with the truck. It was purchased new in January of 2008 by the previous owner and has seen minimal use. Overall, it is in great condition.

This camper shell is perfect for anyone looking to go on a multi-day expedition style outing or hunting trip, an extended road-trip, or simply for a comfortable weekend getaway! The shell flips open, extending the length of the entire truck and the tent pops up automatically. A twin sized mattress sits above the cab of the truck surrounded by zip away windows.

Brand new at http://www.adventuretrailers.com/flippac.html would be around $6k (with matching color, sliding windows, extra vents). I am asking $4k. Cash or PayPal only. I will deliver or you can pick up near Palm Springs.

PM if interested. I'll be happy to send more pics or specifications. Please, serious inquiries only.

Cheers,
    Desert PineTaco (2):D

DSC00888.jpg
    DSC00889.jpg
    DSC00894.jpg
    DSC00896.jpg
    DSC00899.jpg
    DSC00901.jpg
    DSC00902.jpg

2. Oct 2, 2012 at 10:51 AM
    jds0912

jds0912 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Baltimore, MD
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    Some shit I got on craigslist
    Nice. Put it on Expedition Portal if you havent already. Also I can remember Barlowrs (member here) mentioning he was interested in a flippac, hes got a silver AC, so you might message him. GLWS, def a good deal that doesnt come around all the time.

3. Oct 2, 2012 at 6:11 PM
    Bosworth5

Bosworth5 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Orange County
    Vehicle:
    10 PreRunner Offroad
    Colormatched Satoshi, HID Converted Hella 500 behind grille, Bilstein 5100 X4 at 1.75" in front, extra drings.
    If I stumble onto 4k in the next couple weeks I will let you know. :drool:

4. Oct 3, 2012 at 9:47 PM
    Desert PineTaco

Desert PineTaco [OP] Yup

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TOTALED :( (DPT1) OME Coilover HD, OME nitrocharger f/b, Dakar springs and AAL, ARB deluxe bull-bar, KMC XD enduro wheels, 255/85/16 KM2, battle wounds too severe to see another day, May your cab and frame continue on to the afterlife and your engine and all the other perfectly fine components be donated to other Taco's in need of a transplant to see another day of wheelin. WE will always miss you, R.I.P. DPT1 DPT2 TRD offroad/sport packages= locker, bilstein, hood scoop, AND black hub caps!!!, dual deep cycle batts, alarm, blue dash lights, and some other crazy electrical stuff going on with amp and subs, A/T FlipPac (for sale), custom grille, and black hub caps... and a hood scoop... and did I mention that I have black hub caps? and a missing front skidplate??
    NOTE:ERROR-

It is a 2012 FlipPac, not a 2008- that was a typo. The truck is a 2008, but the FlipPac was bought and installed this January from the dealer in Prescott, AZ.

5. Oct 15, 2012 at 1:05 PM
    bdoheny

bdoheny New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08' 4door tacoma prerunner
    BFG Allterrains
    If it's not sold, I'm very interested. -Brandon 8zero5 7twotwo 57sixtwo

6. Oct 22, 2012 at 8:10 PM
    Desert PineTaco

Desert PineTaco [OP] Yup

Member:
    Vehicle:
    UPDATE:

SOLD

Products Discussed in

To Top