Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Bilstein 5100 RCD tuned (1) $50

Old 10-02-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
gnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shedgnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shedgnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shedgnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shedgnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shedgnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shedgnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shedgnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shedgnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shedgnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shedgnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Max
gnarcal's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstein 5100 RCD tuned (1) $50

Selling a single Bilstein 5100 rear shock $50
Attached Thumbnails
Bilstein 5100 RCD tuned (1) -bilstein-5100.jpg  
Old 12-06-2012, 08:19 PM   #2
Chris
tcma07 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
tcma07's Tacoma Gallery
Got any pics of the part #?
Old 12-07-2012, 07:07 AM   #3
gnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shedgnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shedgnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shedgnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shedgnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shedgnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shedgnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shedgnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shedgnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shedgnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shedgnarcal is one of the sharper tools in the shed
gnarcal's Tacoma Gallery
F4-be5-c478-t0
Attached Thumbnails
Bilstein 5100 RCD tuned (1) -img_20121002_070358.jpg  
Old 12-07-2012, 07:07 AM   #4
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Mileage? Age?
Old 12-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #5
gnarcal's Tacoma Gallery
Only about 15k mi. All street/highway. Where i live is as flat as could be. Used for 1.5 years. The reason I have it available is because I was trying to locate a squeek which was really coming from leaf spring isolator pads. I misdiagnosed it an thought the noise was emanating from the shock body. But it wasn't. Since I installed the replacement shock I couldn't return it. The one I'm selling is the one that I took off. I'm running the replacement now.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:31 AM   #6
gnarcal's Tacoma Gallery
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=370702693292

These fog lights aren't an item you are trying to sell are the?
If so I would totally be down to trade.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:56 AM   #7
gnarcal's Tacoma Gallery
oops. Never mind. I was confused how that advertisement popped up.