Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: BORA 1", 1.5", & 2.0" Wheel Spacers

Old 10-03-2012, 01:04 PM   #1
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
FS: BORA 1", 1.5", & 2.0" Wheel Spacers

Up for grabs are brand spanken new hub centric wheel spacers for your 4x4 or Pre-runner Tacoma (6x5.5 bolt pattern). The lug nuts are included and the spacers are priced per pair (2 wheel spacers). Here's the break down:

- 1 inch spacers = $84.00 - got another set available now , brand new.
- 1.5 inch spacers = $105.00 - still availbale, someone backed out.
- 2.0 inch spacers = $125.00 - still available, someone backed out.

The photos are not the best and if I have a chance I'll attach more later tonight. Price does not include shipping so if shipping is needed, let me know. I am located in Riverside County, Menifee Ca.

Contact info:
You can call (951-852-6679) or e-mail me at rleeturnerjr@yahoo.com. Please NO TEXTING, just e-mail me if you don't want to talk.

LATE BREAKING NEWS.... These will ship anywhere in the US for only $15.45. That's right people, I said $15.45 for all 4 spacers any size, any US state shipped.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: BORA 1", 1.5", & 2.0" Wheel Spacers-100_0469.jpg   FS: BORA 1", 1.5", & 2.0" Wheel Spacers-100_0470.jpg  
Old 10-03-2012, 02:46 PM   #2
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the 1" spacers. Ill send an email
Old 10-03-2012, 02:58 PM   #4
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Do the 1" spacers require trimming of the factory wheel studs?
Old 10-03-2012, 08:05 PM   #7
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Salty View Post
priced per pair (2 wheel spacers). Here's the break down:

- 1 inch spacers = $84.00
- 1.5 inch spacers = $105.00
- 2.0 inch spacers = $125.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06sr5prerunner View Post
your prices are for all 4 right?

And I might be interested.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:30 PM   #8
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the 1" where are you located?
Old 10-04-2012, 03:09 AM   #9
yoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Van
yoda2010's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Up for grabs are brand spanken new hub centric wheel spacers for your 4x4 or Pre-runner Tacoma (6x5.5 bolt pattern). The lug nuts are included and the spacers are priced per pair (2 wheel spacers). Here's the break down:

- 1 inch spacers = $84.00
- 1.5 inch spacers = $105.00
- 2.0 inch spacers = $125.00

The photos are not the best and if I have a chance I'll attach more later tonight. Price does not include shipping so if shipping is needed, let me know. I am located in Riverside County, Menifee Ca.

Contact info:
You can call (951-852-6679) or e-mail me at rleeturnerjr@yahoo.com. Please NO TEXTING, just e-mail me if you don't want to talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
I'll take the 1" where are you located?
he states where he located n even has a number...
Old 10-04-2012, 08:04 AM   #10
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda2010 View Post
he states where he located n even has a number...
Thanks buddy
Old 10-04-2012, 10:55 AM   #11
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If you called or sent an e-mail I got you covered.

Pending on the 1.5" and 1" spacers, but no interest so far on the 2". These 2" would work great in the rear for the LT guys, shoot they are perfect match for the AP LT kit. Just throwing this out there.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:14 PM   #12
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA_TACO4x4 View Post
x2
Old 10-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #13
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA_TACO4x4 View Post
No, I just installed a set last weekend, and they are just fine, no trimming at all. I think only the .75" ones needed minor trimming with stock wheels.

Also the 1" ones are great, just the right amount of spacer.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:37 AM   #14

Just an update/BUMP, I still have the 1.5" and 2.0" spacers if someone wants them.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:17 PM   #15

Bump with update.

All sizes still available and ready to ship if interested. Got 4 more new 1" spacers and the 1.5" and 2.0" are still up for grabs, couple guys backed out or didn't follow through.

Let me know people, these are real nice spacers and fitment is perfect.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:08 PM   #16
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine in last night and installed this morning. The 1" is perfect for me. Thanks again.

BTW the front hubs are a bitch to get torqued down since mine were rotating even with the brakes applied
Old 10-10-2012, 01:45 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Got mine in last night and installed this morning. The 1" is perfect for me. Thanks again.

BTW the front hubs are a bitch to get torqued down since mine were rotating even with the brakes applied
Good to hear!

Try turning the truck on then have someone hit the brakes
Old 10-10-2012, 01:53 PM   #18

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good to hear!

Try turning the truck on then have someone hit the brakes
I thought of that afterwards. Im gonna check them all tomorrow again
Old 10-12-2012, 11:19 AM   #19

BUMPDITY BUMP