Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Got front skid plate for me?

Old 10-03-2012, 11:19 PM   #1
Yup
Desert PineTaco is on a distinguished road

Desert PineTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got front skid plate for me?

Hey there,

you fellas with aftermarket skidplates, you still got your stock one laying around? Just picked me up a 2008 Taco, but missing the skid. Toyota Stealership wants $210 for front skid, BudBuilt whole package is $289.....??? HMMMMmmmm.... tough decision...

Anyway, the rest of my truck isnt ready to handle BudBuilt so anybody want to toss me the factory skid plate for less than Toyota??? I'm in SoCal right now, but always on the move around the southwest so lemme know if you got something sitting around the garage for me.

Cheers,
PineTaco in the Desert
Old 10-04-2012, 10:36 AM   #2
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert PineTaco View Post
Hey there,

you fellas with aftermarket skidplates, you still got your stock one laying around? Just picked me up a 2008 Taco, but missing the skid. Toyota Stealership wants $210 for front skid, BudBuilt whole package is $289.....??? HMMMMmmmm.... tough decision...

Anyway, the rest of my truck isnt ready to handle BudBuilt so anybody want to toss me the factory skid plate for less than Toyota??? I'm in SoCal right now, but always on the move around the southwest so lemme know if you got something sitting around the garage for me.

Cheers,
PineTaco in the Desert
where in socal are you. i just took mine off.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:19 PM   #5
Bremblefly is on a distinguished road

Bremblefly's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, sorry to jump on this thread but I'm also looking for a spare front skid plate. I've got a 2012 taco pre-runner and am in orange county. Can anyone help me out?
Old 10-16-2012, 03:14 PM   #6
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Op I never received pm. I still have the skid