Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Bestop Supertop: 2nd Gen Long Bed $375

Old 10-05-2012, 12:13 AM   #1
dirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to behold
dirtfondler's Tacoma Gallery
Bestop Supertop: 2nd Gen Long Bed $OLD

SOLD

Bestop with the tinted window option to fit a Tacoma 2005-2012 Tacoma long bed (6'2"). There are two small imperfections, thus the price, but otherwise perfect. One is a small tear where one zipper for the window, and the other is a plastic piece on the inside, not a tear. All pieces/parts are included except the strip of velcro that gets applied to the bed in the front. I even have an extra clamp to put on the front of the cap (many people buy these for extra protection). Windows are all perfect, no cracks, and nice and flexible still. It is also not sun faded. It is installed on my truck right now so come by and check it out.

I will consider shipping at buyers expense, but preference will be given to any local buyers. Located in San Jose, but I frequently travel to the Tahoe area and can meet along the way if needed.

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
Bestop Supertop: 2nd Gen Long Bed 5-bestop.jpg   Bestop Supertop: 2nd Gen Long Bed 5-bestop-2-.jpg   Bestop Supertop: 2nd Gen Long Bed 5-bestop-tacoma.jpg  
Old 10-08-2012, 12:01 AM   #2
dirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to behold
tap tap tap, is this thing on???? A few emails, but no buyers yet.

Upon closer inspection, the plastic piece on the inside is where some threads came out and can be sewn if desired.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:28 AM   #4
New guy
Ryan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic/ff reserve
Name: Ryan
Ryan DCFS's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have the original box or is there a storage case of any kind? Kind of trivial point, I know.

I'm very interested. Located in Castro Valley.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:42 PM   #5
HRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Sean
HRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have this????
Old 10-09-2012, 11:46 PM   #6
Sorry, dont have the original box. I store it in a piece of sono tube (that cardboard tube that is used to pour concrete supports in the ground). I put some pulleys on the ceiling and hoist it up in that tube.

Yes, still have it. I work in Dublin so you wouldnt even need to drive very far to pick it up.