1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2010 Super White Grille OEM

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by JakesTRD, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Oct 5, 2012 at 6:37 AM
    JakesTRD

JakesTRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    Newland, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma SR5
    16" Ivan Stewart Wheels, 265/75/16 BFG TA/KO, Grillcraft with TOYOTA emblem, 15% tint all around, 5100's @ .85 with eibach coils, Rear TSB w/ Toytec 1.5" AAL and extended length 5100's, AFE air filter, Fog light mod, AVS in channel rain quards, LineX'ed TRD skid plate, Low profile tool box
    Selling one of my super white grilles. This grille is a completely stock/orginal grille that I ordered from a local dealer.

It was only on my truck for about 3 months before I did my grillcraft on another grille.

No broken tabs. Excellent condition, no scratches, just a little dirty, I will clean it up before I send it to the buyer.

I'd prefer to sell locally but there's not a lot of TW members around here, So I will ship. If sold, It will be shipped the first of the week, I am out of town unitl Sunday the 7th and I will also have to track down a big enough box for it. Also, no trades, gotta sell this thing. Thanks!

$130.00 shipped.

[​IMG]

2. Oct 5, 2012 at 2:02 PM
    slodc4

slodc4 Conceal Carry

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    Winterville, NC
    Vehicle:
    Locked 17 trd sport
    Pm sent

3. Oct 5, 2012 at 2:34 PM
    JakesTRD

JakesTRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    Newland, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma SR5
    16" Ivan Stewart Wheels, 265/75/16 BFG TA/KO, Grillcraft with TOYOTA emblem, 15% tint all around, 5100's @ .85 with eibach coils, Rear TSB w/ Toytec 1.5" AAL and extended length 5100's, AFE air filter, Fog light mod, AVS in channel rain quards, LineX'ed TRD skid plate, Low profile tool box

Products Discussed in

To Top