Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Stock lower control arms for sale

Old 10-09-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
Swetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant future

Name: Tyler
Swetpants's Tacoma Gallery
Stock lower control arms for sale

SOLD

I have a set of stock lca's off of a 2010 with approximately 20,000 miles on them. They are in great condition. I would prefer to sell pick up only (Orange County)

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
Stock lower control arms for sale-image.jpg  
Old 10-10-2012, 08:38 PM   #2
Swetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant future

Bum
Old 10-12-2012, 09:11 PM   #3

T
Old 10-19-2012, 06:33 PM   #4

New price
Old 10-22-2012, 09:41 PM   #5

Bump
Old 10-25-2012, 03:15 PM   #6

OBO
Old 10-26-2012, 03:27 PM   #7
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
I need these. Well really only the bushings lol but ill take them. Would you ship them. My offer is low cause I really only need the bushings but ill give you 120 shipped?? Let me know. I'll pay now.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:01 PM   #8
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
goodluck with sale OP.. i was looking for some oem lca's a few weeks ago. found them for 327 a piece.. wish i would have waited.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:00 PM   #9

Sorry, I won't let them go for that low. I know you only need the bushings but I'll just hold on to them as backups for that price. Thanks for the offer though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
I need these. Well really only the bushings lol but ill take them. Would you ship them. My offer is low cause I really only need the bushings but ill give you 120 shipped?? Let me know. I'll pay now.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:13 PM   #10
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It would be easier to swap in complete LCA's than swapping bushings
Old 10-27-2012, 08:49 AM   #11
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
From experience, replacing the bushings is a huge pain, took me 3+ hrs to remove one bushing and replace it (with a 12 ton press and torch); you basically have to destroy the bushing to get it out.

Also these things are about 50lbs each, I tried to ship a set and it would have cost $120 just to ship them, they are a pain in the ass to deal with, ended up putting one in a checked bag on my flight back home and they wanted $200 to take it because the bag was over 115lbs, which was at least 1/2 because the single LCA, and the other I boxed up and checked separately. Ended up getting it for free because I am military, but if I wasnt I would have been leaving them at the airport...
Old 10-27-2012, 09:36 AM   #12

50lbs each!!! lol. There more so around 15lbs each. I did check the shipping to the pacific northwest and it came out to $32 I can't imagine it would cost much more than that to ship anywhere, it will just take longer to get where they need to be.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:39 AM   #13

Now my total chaos lower arms.....Those are closer to 50lbs each. I would rather not ship that far anyways but anything is possible
Old 11-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #14

Still up for sale
Old 11-26-2012, 10:04 PM   #15

$200
Old 11-27-2012, 06:39 AM   #16
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take these off your hands. Only need the driver side, but oh well. I'll send you pm in a little bit.