Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Shift Knob 6-speed manual

Old 10-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
qnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

qnyla's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Shift Knob 6-speed manual

Looking for a leather shift knob for the 6-speed manual.

PM me if you have one to sell.

Thanks.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:16 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I have a c2c knob I wont be using..its heavy
Old 10-09-2012, 07:26 PM   #3
qnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

qnyla's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks.

Looking for the OEM leather one.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:28 PM   #4
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
http://bit.ly/SNMmin
Old 10-10-2012, 06:02 AM   #5

qnyla's Tacoma Gallery
Still looking.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:08 AM   #6
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Have you contacted Jorge at camelback parts? He might be able to get you a good deal on one http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/cam...w-members.html
Old 10-11-2012, 08:15 PM   #7

qnyla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Have you contacted Jorge at camelback parts? He might be able to get you a good deal on one http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/cam...w-members.html
Good idea, thanks.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:16 PM   #8

qnyla's Tacoma Gallery
Still looking.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:49 PM   #9

qnyla's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 10-14-2012, 11:00 PM   #10
Jim4X4 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jim
Jim4X4's Tacoma Gallery
I have one in colorado springs but it has a thread torn . . .
email me if you're interested

jim@tacomamag.com
Old 10-15-2012, 11:51 AM   #11
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I just uploaded some pics of mine to live.
Old 10-16-2012, 06:09 AM   #12

qnyla's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks.

I am looking for a newer one with no wear.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:49 AM   #13
NWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: James
NWTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2010 6sp knob, if you are still looking in a few weeks I will be able to hook you up. I leave Afghanistan in early Nov. and I have a titanium ball I will be using.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:03 AM   #14
NWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: James
NWTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-17-2012, 07:36 AM   #15
big red taco is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
big red taco's Tacoma Gallery
check out this site.

http://www.trdpartscenter.com/partlo...egoryID=140642
Old 10-17-2012, 10:08 PM   #16
edavidso is on a distinguished road

Name: Erik
edavidso's Tacoma Gallery
just posted one on ebay...
Old 10-18-2012, 06:15 AM   #17

qnyla's Tacoma Gallery
Found what I was looking for. Thanks to all.