Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

6ft Bed Cap FS

Old 10-11-2012, 01:53 PM   #1
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
6ft Bed Cap FS

Send me a pm if interested. $600.00
Century Brand, has sliding front/side windows, w/ 1 Key
I will not travel

Also have a TRD Exhaust for a double cab long bed, and a Westin Platinium Bull Bar if anyone is interested.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:12 PM   #2
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NIGHTLY BUMP!
Old 10-12-2012, 12:36 PM   #3
mirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
mirraman's Tacoma Gallery
Why can't you be in Cali?!?! I'd buy it today!
Old 10-12-2012, 12:44 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirraman View Post
Why can't you be in Cali?!?! I'd buy it today!
Come on over to KY, ill hold it for you!

I want this thing gone... Truck is getting sold this weekend and dont want this in my driveway!
Old 10-12-2012, 02:53 PM   #5
Steelers Fan is on a distinguished road
Steelers Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Model #? Features? (i.e.- windows open, carpeted roof, etc.).
Old 10-12-2012, 02:55 PM   #6
Steelers Fan is on a distinguished road
Steelers Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Overlooked the Windows in your post, sorry.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:00 PM   #7
toytaco11 is on a distinguished road

toytaco11's Tacoma Gallery
Just what I'm looking for , too bad your not in N.M. UGH.....
Old 10-13-2012, 04:22 PM   #8

BUMP!!
Old 10-13-2012, 04:46 PM   #9
imoddirector is on a distinguished road
Name: Rich
imoddirector's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent!
Old 10-13-2012, 06:25 PM   #10

No carpet in the cap
Old 10-14-2012, 12:52 PM   #11

Bump!
Old 10-14-2012, 01:54 PM   #12
mgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
mgiguere20's Tacoma Gallery
damn, wish you were closer
Old 10-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgiguere20 View Post
damn, wish you were closer
Yeah me too, I need this gone, ASAP!
Old 10-14-2012, 06:17 PM   #14
auxiliary is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmy
auxiliary's Tacoma Gallery
I am in Atlanta...feel like driving?
Old 10-14-2012, 06:43 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by auxiliary View Post
I am in Atlanta...feel like driving?
Will be in ATL on Friday! Could probably fit it on my new truck for the ride down. Send me a PM of you are serious.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:16 AM   #16
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
Will be in ATL on Friday! Could probably fit it on my new truck for the ride down. Send me a PM of you are serious.
I can vouch for Auxiliary (Jimmy). He's a good friend of mine and has cash in hand ready to buy. It should fit in the bed of the Tundra. You'll probably need to set up up on some 2x4's and foam blocks or something.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:33 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
I can vouch for Auxiliary (Jimmy). He's a good friend of mine and has cash in hand ready to buy. It should fit in the bed of the Tundra. You'll probably need to set up up on some 2x4's and foam blocks or something.
Thank you for that, I was a little apprehensive about taking is all the way to ATL and then him back out.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:52 AM   #18
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
If he does back out, shoot me a PM...I just might have to get it from you. (I'm right near ATL)
Old 10-15-2012, 07:00 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
If he does back out, shoot me a PM...I just might have to get it from you. (I'm right near ATL)
Ok will do... Guess this cap is going to ATL this weekend!
Old 10-15-2012, 07:06 AM   #20
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
Thank you for that, I was a little apprehensive about taking is all the way to ATL and then him back out.
Yep, understandable. He won't back out though.

Buy a bigger truck for towing the boat?