Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Sealed Beam Stainless Steal "KC" style lites (spot driving lights)

Old 10-14-2012, 06:23 AM   #1
Banned
discoy2k is a splendid one to beholddiscoy2k is a splendid one to beholddiscoy2k is a splendid one to beholddiscoy2k is a splendid one to beholddiscoy2k is a splendid one to beholddiscoy2k is a splendid one to behold

Name: DISCO
discoy2k's Tacoma Gallery
Sealed Beam Stainless Steal "KC" style lites (spot driving lights)

Hello,
The pair of round stainless steel lights are not used except i hooked them up to test that they still work after being on the shelf so long. I bought them because I wanted black housings for my military InfraRed lights which had stainless steel. All I did was swap the shells. They are sealed beam type not halogen. the square lights are old, halogen and were on my CJ7. they are thrown is as a extra since I dont need them, probably need new bulbs etc...

the covers, any of our brave guys and girls who went to Iraq shoudl recognize. These are the covers that house the different lenses the put over the anti-aircraft search lites. I got them military surplus, they came with InfraRed lenses and I took the IR lenses out to use and put the clear lenses in.

the clear lenses are the same size as standard "KC" style lights and can also be used to replace cracked lenses on those. again i throw these in because i have no use for them.

I am asking $20 plus shipping for the lot, basically the $20 is for the stainless sealed beam lights, the rest is just bonus. if you do not want the rest it would cut down on shipping cost or you can pick up in person in lafayette, la. (i also travel to new orleans about twice a month for work so i could also meet someone there if that helps you out, i know gas is way hi right now. TIP! if you buy gas at a walmart using a walmart debit card you get $0.15 off per gallon until dec. 24th )

cheers,
disco