Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: '06 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Sport Double Cab w/extras!

Old 10-15-2012, 11:36 PM   #1
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
FS: '06 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Sport Double Cab w/extras!

SOLD...

on 11/27/12 for $23,500

I am the original owner, purchased new in July 2006 from Hanlees Toyota in Davis, CA. I have documentation of all service records and receipts including original dealer sticker. Most service and custom work was done by me with synthetic oils, OEM Toyota oil filters and OEM Toyota parts. I have an extensive log of maintenance records and receipts of all upgrades, maintenance, etc.

Clean title in hand. No accidents. Just passed smog check and new registration paid in September '12.

* It has 80k miles, so it's not in perfect condition but I would rate the Interior 9/10...Exterior 7/10 (some minor scratches/dings/rear bumper has small dent)...Engine/Transmission: 9/10

Specs:
- 2006 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport, 4x4, Short Bed, Double Cab, Power Windows & Door Locks, Cruise Control, Keyless Entry
- 4.0 liter, V6, Automatic Transmission
- 80,100 mile

Suspension:
- Front: Bilstein 5100s and Old Man Emu 885 Coils
- Rear: Bilstein 5100's and Alcan 2" Add-a-Leaf

Wheels/Tires:
- 16x8 ProComp 7089 Black Wheels w/TRD Logos on Center Caps
- 285/75-16 Pro Comp Xtreme All Terrains

Engine:

- Optima D34/78 Yellow Top Battery
- Blue Sea Fuse Block (custom install)
- Gibson Cat Back Exhaust
- Redline Hood Struts
- TRD Oil Cap

Interior:
- Weathertech Floor Liners (Front & Rear)
- Fat Mat Sound Deadener on Doors and Rear Cabin Wall
- TomTom GPS Unit
- Sirius Starmate Radio
- 5% Tint On All Rear Windows
- LED Lighting
- Mag Lite Mounts
- High Quality Sound System
* Alpine 9887 Head Unit w/iPod Connection (CD/MP3)
* Image Dynamics CTX65cs 6.5" Component Speakers (front doors)
* Image Dynamics CTX65 6.5" Co-Axial Speakers (rear doors)
* Image Dynamics iDv3 10" Subwoofer in TacoTunes Sub Box (Line Xed Box)
* Alpine PDX5 Amp (5 channels)

Exterior:
- Toyota OEM Rubber Bed Mat
- Tinted Tail Lights
- 5000K HID Headlights
- TRD Off-Road Front Tow Hook
- Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock
- 2010 Toyota OEM Headlights (gray tint)
- Bed Lights

My Build Page Here -- With Links to my Audio Install Thread and other DIY Threads I have posted.

I'm asking $23,900 or best offer. PM if interested.

Located in Woodland, CA (15 miles outside of Sacramento)

Photobucket Link: http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q...TRD/?start=all

Old 10-16-2012, 08:33 AM   #3
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks, it was a tough decision to put it up for sale.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:35 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Extremely clean, how is the engine bay so clean?
Old 10-16-2012, 08:36 AM   #5
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of attention to detail also. If you part it out you would probably make more money.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:38 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Extremely clean, how is the engine bay so clean?
I just use a mild soap detergent and water to clean off most of the junk and oil. Then I spray the entire engine bay with a product called CD2. Works great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Lots of attention to detail also. If you part it out you would probably make more money.
Thanks...I have thought about doing that. If I don't get any offers then I might part it out then sell it to Carmax.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:00 AM   #7
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
why?!? glws man
Old 10-19-2012, 10:17 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
why?!? glws man
Long story but I moved up back up North, took a new job that came with a 70 mile commute so I bought a Civic Hybrid
Old 10-24-2012, 09:44 PM   #9

Bump
Old 10-24-2012, 11:39 PM   #10
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Wanna trade hoods? $$$$$
Old 10-25-2012, 09:29 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Wanna trade hoods? $$$$$
Possibly...If it doesn't sell private party I'll let you know prior to taking to CarMax as I'm going to part it out if I go that route.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:42 AM   #12
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Clean truck, seen it around town. I work in woodland. Wish i could buy it!
Old 10-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #13
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
Possibly...If it doesn't sell private party I'll let you know prior to taking to CarMax as I'm going to part it out if I go that route.
Just hit me up man. I'm in the Sac area as well.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:52 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
Clean truck, seen it around town. I work in woodland. Wish i could buy it!
Thanks...You've probably seen my wife driving it, I work in Elk Grove so I rarely get to drive it anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Just hit me up man. I'm in the Sac area as well.
Ok, sounds good...
Old 10-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #15
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Long story but I moved up back up North, took a new job that came with a 70 mile commute so I bought a Civic Hybrid

Woooo civic drivers

Good luck with selling it, clean truck!
Old 10-29-2012, 11:27 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Woooo civic drivers

Good luck with selling it, clean truck!
Hahaha...Thanks! I'm actually enjoying the Civic and the 45 mpg!
Old 10-30-2012, 10:31 PM   #17
aCab is on a distinguished road
aCab's Tacoma Gallery
If only it were a longbed
Old 11-04-2012, 01:56 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCab View Post
If only it were a longbed
Get a bed extender!
Old 11-13-2012, 06:43 PM   #19

Bump
Old 11-14-2012, 01:00 PM   #20
aCab is on a distinguished road
aCab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Get a bed extender!
I wish I could make that work.