Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Vista Shell - Rhino Roof Rack - Factory Toyota Roof Rack

Old 10-16-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Vista Shell - Rhino Roof Rack - Factory Toyota Roof Rack

For Sale - Local pick up only, home located in Huntington Beach, CA. Work is in Irvine, CA.

Vista Shell - $300.00 Firm SOLD
Has some strap flap damage on top from previous owner, but no biggie. Carpeted inside with sliding side windows and fold down sliding rear cab window. Also have carpeted plywood shelf to hide what's ever in the bed.

Rhino Roof Rack - $100.00 Firm SOLD
This thing works great for whatever you want, I mainly used it to haul firewood on camping trips.

Factory Toyota Roof Racks - $150.00 Firm + your channel rubber...SOLD
Purchased from Puyallup Toyota, only used a few times for paddle boards.

PM me if you need to see more pictures. Some are also in my gallery.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:58 PM   #2
sngltrak1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
sngltrak1's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 10-17-2012, 06:41 AM   #3
SLOsquirrel is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
SLOsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd

PM'd
Old 10-18-2012, 05:44 PM   #4
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for the factory OEM roof racks...
Old 10-18-2012, 05:58 PM   #6

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Jay, I may take you up on the roof racks...just don't have the cash right now. If you're not in a rush to sell, I'd like to grab them from you soon. Let me know!
No worries Matt, what are you thinking time wise?
Old 10-18-2012, 06:11 PM   #7

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Everything SOLD...thanks!