Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: OEM Tow Hitch/OEM Mud Flaps (rear)

Old 10-19-2012, 04:06 PM   #1
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
FS: OEM Tow Hitch/OEM Mud Flaps (rear)

OEM Tow Hitch - $75 Sold
Rear 4x4 Mud Flaps -$40 sold

Old 10-20-2012, 03:23 PM   #5
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolerman View Post
I'd snag that hitch if it was local.

How far away are you from the city? I can give it to BGR when he comes down to VA and he can take it to NY...
Old 10-20-2012, 03:49 PM   #6
Coolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Coolerman's Tacoma Gallery
I live in the city of Rochester NY, so if you are referring to NY city I am not even close. Way upstate between Buffalo and Syracuse.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:33 PM   #10
Cowboybob is on a distinguished road
Cowboybob's Tacoma Gallery
Put me in line for the tow hitch...thanks!
Old 10-24-2012, 12:56 AM   #11
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboybob View Post
Put me in line for the tow hitch...thanks!
Will do!