Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Factory Toyota Roof Racks

Old 10-23-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
HolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
HolyReptar's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Factory Toyota Roof Racks

like the post said
Old 10-23-2012, 03:57 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Are you looking for used or new?
Old 10-23-2012, 07:02 PM   #4
HolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Honestly depends on the price and if they'll fit a 2011
Old 10-23-2012, 07:03 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcsez2000 View Post
Ive been waiting on one myself to pop up on here for a long time....good luck lol
Hopefully we get lucky and 2 pop up
Old 10-23-2012, 11:46 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnwTaco View Post
Honestly depends on the price and if they'll fit a 2011
2005-2011 should all fit the same. Not sure about the 2012's and newer though but theres a good chance those will fit too.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:11 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
2005-2011 should all fit the same. Not sure about the 2012's and newer though but theres a good chance those will fit too.
I was looking on Toyota website and I think the 2012 will fit but I believe the styling is different. Haven't had the luck of seeing a 2012 with a roof rack yet.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:03 AM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnwTaco View Post
I was looking on Toyota website and I think the 2012 will fit but I believe the styling is different. Haven't had the luck of seeing a 2012 with a roof rack yet.
Oh I didnt know that they changed the style? I'd like to see that too.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:32 AM   #9
toy2coma is on a distinguished road

toy2coma's Tacoma Gallery
theres one on macon craigslist for a double cab
Old 10-24-2012, 09:18 AM   #10
luv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeff
luv2ski555's Tacoma Gallery
FYI maybe this is old news. Their are 4 bolt under the weather stripping on the Cab. 10mm. I used a roof rack off a Chevy blazer small one. with a coupld a new holes drilled and glued in some plastic plugs installed on my 06. I have had people say they like it much better than than the factory one and it only cost $25....
Attached Thumbnails
WTB Factory Toyota Roof Racks-2006-1-2.jpg  
Old 10-24-2012, 09:36 AM   #11
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2ski555 View Post
FYI maybe this is old news. Their are 4 bolt under the weather stripping on the Cab. 10mm. I used a roof rack off a Chevy blazer small one. with a coupld a new holes drilled and glued in some plastic plugs installed on my 06. I have had people say they like it much better than than the factory one and it only cost $25....
I wouldnt have thought of that.....cool mod!
Old 10-24-2012, 09:54 AM   #12
skeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really nice

Name: Pete
skeeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2ski555 View Post
But the cool thing about OEM roof racks is the it was stowaway crossbars!
Old 10-24-2012, 09:57 AM   #13
luv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluv2ski555 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeff
luv2ski555's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have a picture but I changed them out and put a Thule cross bar and Thule wind breaker that I liked even better...
Old 10-24-2012, 10:01 AM   #14
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
JayDirt was selling a set for double cab. Not sure if he still has them though.
Old 10-24-2012, 02:02 PM   #16
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
12 design and fit are the same, i should have mine on my truck next week and ill post a picture. But after looking it over there are no design changes
Old 10-24-2012, 02:52 PM   #18
huckfin is just really nicehuckfin is just really nicehuckfin is just really nicehuckfin is just really nicehuckfin is just really nice
huckfin's Tacoma Gallery
i have one that i'll be taking off her shortly and putting up for sale, it's currently on a 2012 trd offroad DCSB