Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

<TRADE> MY 2012 Black Non Scoop 4 YOUR Scoop Hood <SOCAL>

Old 10-27-2012, 11:10 AM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
<TRADE> MY 2012 Black Non Scoop 4 YOUR Scoop Hood <SOCAL>

I have an Excellent 2012 Black OEM Toyota NON Scoop Hood in the Socal area. I'll trade and add CASH on my end to ANY 2012 Colored Scoop Hood. I'll be repainted it anyway so as long as its dent free. I'm happy.

Thanks
Old 10-27-2012, 11:50 AM   #2
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
I have an Excellent 2012 Black OEM Toyota NON Scoop Hood in the Socal area. I'll trade and add CASH on my end to ANY 2012 Colored Scoop Hood. I'll be repainted it anyway so as long as its dent free. I'm happy.

Thanks

Old 11-10-2012, 09:53 AM   #3

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP!
Old 11-16-2012, 10:16 AM   #4

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
TTT