Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

K&N Cold Air Intake 4.0L 63 Series w/Recharge Kit CAI # 63-9025

Old 10-31-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
**SOLD** K&N Cold Air Intake 4.0L 63 Series w/Recharge Kit CAI # 63-9025

**SOLD**

Offered here is a CAI I recently took out of my truck. This is the 63-series from K&N seen here for about $300. It fits 2005-2011 trucks as a bolt-in and I'm not sure on the later trucks though I've read you can relocate a part to make it fit. Up to the buyer to confirm fitment. The sound from this thing was AMAZING and my supercharger absolutely screamed. Cleaned up the engine bay quite a bit and looked great. I just can't keep the thing clean up here in CO where we have low humidity, high dust and lots of wind. Looks a little bit dirty (hence the reason for selling) but I'm including a barely used cleaning/recharge kit with this which sells for about $15 for a total of well over $300 for all of this:SOLD!. First one who posts 'I'll take it gets it' and posting questions or PMing questions isn't the same. Once a sale is pending I will post likewise and until then it's available. Thanks!

Pictures:

Old 10-31-2012, 03:36 PM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
thats a steal of a price, GLWS this will go quickly!
Old 10-31-2012, 03:38 PM   #3
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
thats a steal of a price, GLWS this will go quickly!
Thank you sir. I suspect shipping will end up around $20 or so for those interested in shipping. We're having a local meet Friday night so if anyone local speaks up I'd rather just sell local for cash but if someone steps to the plate who wants me to ship in the meantime I ain't skeered.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:41 PM   #4
Enino12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
Enino12's Tacoma Gallery
I've actually been looking for a CAI i'll take it! How much is shipping to 85041, phoenix?

Thanks
Old 10-31-2012, 03:53 PM   #5
Don't taze me bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enino12 View Post
I've actually been looking for a CAI i'll take it! How much is shipping to 85041, phoenix?

Thanks
16min?!? I'm amazed it lasted that long.

PM sent and this is sold pending funds or SPF for the acronym lovers in the house.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:54 PM   #6
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Told you it would go quick lol