Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: FX-R / Mini RETROFITS and BHLM (NO DOWN TIME!)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-06-2012, 11:56 PM   #21
jakeworthy is on a distinguished road
Name: Jake
jakeworthy's Tacoma Gallery
WOW! now i know what i need to save up for! and your local so even better!
Old 11-07-2012, 12:07 AM   #22
TacoCBR is on a distinguished road

TacoCBR's Tacoma Gallery
I was hoping someone would be local enough to get this done. I'll hit you up after my initial spending...have a few things ordered already and i don't even have my truck yet..
Old 11-07-2012, 07:43 AM   #25
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
Can you do a motorcycle headlight projector retrofit to with red halo and angel eyes on my r6?
I've seen plenty of retros done on R6 bikes online. Looks relatively simple depending on the size of projector you want... But like a H1 retro should be easy for him to do. Now FX-R might require some fancy fabrication of the plastic in the back
Old 11-07-2012, 08:03 AM   #26
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
Can you do a motorcycle headlight projector retrofit to with red halo and angel eyes on my r6?
I could do a R6 projector retrofit with amber or white LED halos as RED has not been released. Otherwise I would probably have to source RED CCFL halos elsewhere. PM me for more details.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:53 AM   #27
Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Cain's Tacoma Gallery
Nice definitions of what your services are!
I hope you get a lot of calls for this, keep up the great work

Cheers
Old 11-07-2012, 09:58 AM   #28
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Nice definitions of what your services are!
I hope you get a lot of calls for this, keep up the great work

Cheers
I have 3 jobs in the works right now. Keeping me busy
Pictures of projects I have in the works soon.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:37 AM   #29
taco?
MotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: emt/cal fire
Name: Nate
MotoXdoer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambiguous View Post
I could do a R6 projector retrofit with amber or white LED halos as RED has not been released. Otherwise I would probably have to source RED CCFL halos elsewhere. PM me for more details.
Red has been released
Guy on you tube gas done them
Old 11-07-2012, 12:21 PM   #32

Pm'ed
Old 11-07-2012, 08:50 PM   #34
BLacTaco is a jewel in the roughBLacTaco is a jewel in the roughBLacTaco is a jewel in the roughBLacTaco is a jewel in the rough
Name: Zabdi
BLacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
SUBd
Old 11-08-2012, 06:37 AM   #35
jbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
jbclarke16's Tacoma Gallery
Subb'd
Old 11-08-2012, 06:41 AM   #36

I'll have some new pictures up over the weekend. Think Porsche Panamera, LED rings, and professionally painted parts...
Old 11-08-2012, 07:07 AM   #37
tdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the rough
tdunc's Tacoma Gallery
Where are the ballasts usually installed? These look great, and hopefully you'll still be offering this when I get the cash!
Old 11-08-2012, 07:08 AM   #38
tdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the rough
tdunc's Tacoma Gallery
And do the angel eyes come on with DRL, or how are they controlled?
Old 11-08-2012, 08:59 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunc View Post
Where are the ballasts usually installed? These look great, and hopefully you'll still be offering this when I get the cash!
I like mounting the ballasts on the inside part of the headlights (grill side). I think that gives a clean look but you can really mount them anywhere within say a 7-8" radius of the connector of the bulb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatwall23
I think you can wire them any way you want. He just installs and has everything ready for you. The angel eyes are the only part you have to wire how you want, like on the DRL's or one click with the parking light. Whichever way you decide.
Correct. Angel eyes have a positive and negative wire independent of the wiring harness that I'll provide. You can hook them up to come on with the parking lights, DRL, headlights only, etc. You could even have them on an entirely separate switch.

Products Discussed in this Thread