Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: FX-R / Mini RETROFITS and BHLM (NO DOWN TIME!)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2012, 09:12 AM   #42
Master Retrofitter @RECHELON/AESTHETICS
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
LOL is everyone subbing for pictures or so you can get retros later? =)
Old 11-09-2012, 12:46 PM   #43
05' Silverback Gorilla!
ToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frankie
ToyTaco408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambiguous View Post
So cal? I might have to make a trip down
Old 11-09-2012, 03:58 PM   #45
TacoCBR is on a distinguished road

TacoCBR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Getting them done in a month or two. First thing going on the truck when I get it is tint. Already have the DTRL LED's along with a few other LED's ordered from CSJumper.

Definitely want to get this done since I will have the LED's on the truck..its going to look a bit funny with DTRL's brighter than the OEM headlights..
Old 11-09-2012, 05:13 PM   #46
TacomaMedic is on a distinguished road
EMS: Paramedic
TacomaMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Soon as I have cash you will know. Sub'd
Old 11-10-2012, 07:07 AM   #47
Is it June yet
jmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant future

Name: O.I.C.
jmast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoCBR View Post
Getting them done in a month or two. First thing going on the truck when I get it is tint. Already have the DTRL LED's along with a few other LED's ordered from CSJumper.

Definitely want to get this done since I will have the LED's on the truck..its going to look a bit funny with DTRL's brighter than the OEM headlights..

YUP
Old 11-10-2012, 07:40 AM   #48
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
Subd

In dong this is it possible to take the amber side reflector off. And still have it look good? I hate amber on a vehicle
Old 11-10-2012, 08:01 AM   #49
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocker23 View Post
Subd

In dong this is it possible to take the amber side reflector off. And still have it look good? I hate amber on a vehicle
You can take it out or black it out once the headlight is off. Some people wouldn't recommend it because of liability issues.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:42 AM   #51
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocker23 View Post
Subd

On the 2012 you have to remove the amber reflector before painting anyway. So if you don't want it back on, that's fine with me.

Now this might not be legal in your state to run without reflectors so please understand the risk and be willing to accept all liability in case of an incident.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:02 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
go Burt
Thanks Andrew!
Old 11-11-2012, 02:31 PM   #55
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
I keep forgetting to upload pics... My damn Mac doesn't have a SD card slot -_-
Old 11-11-2012, 02:46 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
I keep forgetting to upload pics... My damn Mac doesn't have a SD card slot -_-
Looks good! You need one of these card readers http://www.amazon.com/Sandisk-MicroM...sb+card+reader
Old 11-12-2012, 10:38 AM   #57

Not as far along as I had hoped on this one but OEM Black 202 off the 2012. Lighting isn't the best but it's a tease =p

My favorite shrouds...
Old 11-12-2012, 02:38 PM   #58
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks good! You need one of these card readers http://www.amazon.com/Sandisk-MicroM...sb+card+reader
That's exactly what I need! That 202 looks amazing BTW
Old 11-12-2012, 03:34 PM   #59
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
These look awesome! Is the orange halo thing always on with the dtrl? I'm a lighting newb
Old 11-12-2012, 03:41 PM   #60

You can wire them up a few different ways

1) with DTRL always on, will also come blink with the turn signal
2) only on with headlights / parking lights
3) with DTRL only but this would require another relay

Products Discussed in this Thread