Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

URD TCAI, Borla cat back, Freelance Fab Shackle Flips, TRD Intake and Other MISC part

Old 11-05-2012, 09:19 PM   #1
Scotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud of
Name: charley
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
URD TCAI, Borla cat back, Freelance Fab Shackle Flips, TRD Intake and Other MISC part

URD TCAI new in box and never installed. Purchased from another member but I am going a different route with my intake. (SOLD)

Borla Cat Back exhaust for access cab or DCSB. Great condition but a little dirty. Still on the truck if someone wants to hear it before purchasing. Local pick up only. $300

Freelance Fab Shackle Flips made by Fabjunkie. New and never installed. comes with all the hardware. (SOLD)

Gorrilla brand lug nuts. 20 splined tuner style and 4 locking lugs with key (locking lug key only) $20

Newer style TRD intake (California Legal) (SOLD)

Front all weather mats from dealer (say Tacoma on them) $30

Original Seat covers for a 2009-2011 Tacoma TRD with air bag in seats. Off my 2011 Tacoma and have about 15K miles on them. Good condition but may need a cleaning as they have been sitting in my storage locker for awhile. $100

Aluminum bumper support with all the other brackets for front bumper. Make offer

White fender flares off the front bumper. Make Offer

Revtek diff drop. new never installed. $20

Metra install kit for 2005-2011 Tacoma for Single or Double Din. $20

Located in Sacramento, CA. Just trying to clear some space and make way for some other mods. Willing to ship the smaller parts. Open to trades as well (Y pipe: Stock, URD, or Doug Thorley, Access cab rear digital fit weather tech floor liner,
Attached Thumbnails
URD TCAI, Borla cat back, Freelance Fab Shackle Flips, TRD Intake and Other MISC part-img_0543.jpg   URD TCAI, Borla cat back, Freelance Fab Shackle Flips, TRD Intake and Other MISC part-img_0546.jpg   URD TCAI, Borla cat back, Freelance Fab Shackle Flips, TRD Intake and Other MISC part-img_0549.jpg   URD TCAI, Borla cat back, Freelance Fab Shackle Flips, TRD Intake and Other MISC part-img_0551.jpg   URD TCAI, Borla cat back, Freelance Fab Shackle Flips, TRD Intake and Other MISC part-img_0415.jpg  

URD TCAI, Borla cat back, Freelance Fab Shackle Flips, TRD Intake and Other MISC part-img_0562.jpg   URD TCAI, Borla cat back, Freelance Fab Shackle Flips, TRD Intake and Other MISC part-img_0566.jpg   URD TCAI, Borla cat back, Freelance Fab Shackle Flips, TRD Intake and Other MISC part-img_0591.jpg   URD TCAI, Borla cat back, Freelance Fab Shackle Flips, TRD Intake and Other MISC part-img_0592.jpg   URD TCAI, Borla cat back, Freelance Fab Shackle Flips, TRD Intake and Other MISC part-img_0593.jpg  

URD TCAI, Borla cat back, Freelance Fab Shackle Flips, TRD Intake and Other MISC part-img_0596.jpg   URD TCAI, Borla cat back, Freelance Fab Shackle Flips, TRD Intake and Other MISC part-img_0595.jpg   URD TCAI, Borla cat back, Freelance Fab Shackle Flips, TRD Intake and Other MISC part-img_0594.jpg  
Old 11-06-2012, 08:59 AM   #2
S4RSSS is on a distinguished road
S4RSSS's Tacoma Gallery
interested in the borla, shackle flips, and urd. pm sent.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:40 AM   #3
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
If you have those recalled All-Weather Mats then I want them if they're in new shape. Problem is I wont have money and be back in town until end of the month. Your call, I'm good for it. I need replacements because I've worn through mine. I only want the recalled ones, NOT the replacements.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:20 AM   #5
Scotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud of
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
If you have those recalled All-Weather Mats then I want them if they're in new shape. Problem is I wont have money and be back in town until end of the month. Your call, I'm good for it. I need replacements because I've worn through mine. I only want the recalled ones, NOT the replacements.
Im not sure if they are the recalled ones or not i bought them at the dealer February of 2011, and I'm not sure if the change happened yet. I can get a picture of them later today.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:51 PM   #6
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
Sale of URD TCAI in progress
Old 11-06-2012, 07:33 PM   #8
Hakuna Matata, bitches!
EVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura aboutEVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura about

Name: Trent
EVErsionDesigns's Tacoma Gallery
Your profile location says North Highlands. Any chance you will be back that way? Interested in exhaust. Assuming its for a v6 and DCSB/access cab..
Old 11-06-2012, 07:55 PM   #9
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
North Highlands, CA. It's just out side SAcrsmento CA
Old 11-06-2012, 08:00 PM   #10
Hakuna Matata, bitches!
EVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura aboutEVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura about

Name: Trent
EVErsionDesigns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty3 View Post
North Highlands, CA. It's just out side SAcrsmento CA
Looks like I can't even use google maps correctly
Any chance you will be down towards LA any time soon?
Old 11-06-2012, 08:05 PM   #11
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
PM on the way
Old 11-07-2012, 07:14 AM   #12
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP
Old 11-11-2012, 05:19 PM   #13
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 11-18-2012, 10:06 AM   #15
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 11-19-2012, 09:34 PM   #16
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 11-20-2012, 08:11 AM   #18
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Still waiting patiently for the rest of the parts for the shackle kit I bought.
Still working with USPS on this. Also I EMailed freelance fab about replacement bolts and am waiting a reply at the moment. I will take care of you just give me some time to work this out with USPS.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:41 PM   #19
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
Bump Added some new stuff
Old 11-22-2012, 06:53 PM   #20
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP