LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2012 DCLB TRD SPORT 4x4

Old 11-25-2012, 09:30 AM   #1
Grundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Grundletaint's Tacoma Gallery
2012 DCLB TRD SPORT 4x4

Unfortunately some things have changed for me and I need to sell her.

Specs:
4x4 TRD sport w/ tow package, JBL entune system
10,6xx miles with services current
Toyota care and warranty intact

Mods:
13" antenna
Rear view mirror shortened
Debadged (mostly)
TRD centercaps
Window tint (can't remember % but legal limit in Texas)
Locks on bed compartments
Removed mudflaps but still have them

Extras I'm including in asking price (or will remove if desired):
Bedrug bedmat and tailgate mat
Softopper
Airbedz air mattress
Weathertech visors

Here are some pics. I can take more but it will be a few days as I'm away right now with family in the hospital. The interior is immaculate but I don't have pics handy. Exterior is in excellent shape, as well.

Asking price including extras 31,000 or best offer. located in Austin, TX
Old 11-25-2012, 06:45 PM   #2
Grundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Y'all better jump on this!!!! Got a serious offer today!

Quote:
Thanks for your email..i am willing to pay your asking price through
PayPal as soon as possible and i will handle PayPal charges or fees
during the payment,because it's attached to my bank account. i will
not be available to come for an inspection due to my flexible schedule
because am U.S Army and am right now out for peace keeping mission but
you don't need to worry yourself about title transfer or shipping, as
i will instruct the pick up agent to inspect it and handle that for
me,therefore do get back to me with your PayPal account email address
ID or you can set up an account at www.paypal.com so that I can
proceed with the payment immediately in order to complete the
transaction...Awaiting for your quick reply!
Old 11-25-2012, 06:52 PM   #3
Razorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Captain
Name: Andrew
Razorback's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man - I hope you were being sarcastic about that offer. You should be able to see right through that message, and if you don't, I will decode it for you… That guy is trying to take your money. Hopefully you can sell it here, because there are tons of good people. Whatever you do, don't respond to that, or make any deals with the person who sent you that message.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:53 PM   #4
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grundletaint View Post
Y'all better jump on this!!!! Got a serious offer today!
definitly sounds like a scam..
Old 11-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback View Post
Hey man - I hope you were being sarcastic about that offer. You should be able to see right through that message, and if you don't, I will decode it for you… That guy is trying to take your money. Hopefully you can sell it here, because there are tons of good people. Whatever you do, don't respond to that, or make any deals with the person who sent you that message.
Ha yeah I was being sarcastic.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:55 AM   #6

PMs replied.

I'll do 30,200 including everything for TW members
Old 11-27-2012, 09:59 AM   #7
disassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to all
disassemble's Tacoma Gallery
no offense, but my brand new 2012 double cab with navigation and top of the line model and all and such has a buyout of $30,458 i've only made two payments of $400 and i onlly have 5,000 miles
Old 11-27-2012, 10:13 AM   #8
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by disassemble View Post
no offense, but my brand new 2012 double cab with navigation and top of the line model and all and such has a buyout of $30,458 i've only made two payments of $400 and i onlly have 5,000 miles
Old 11-27-2012, 10:18 AM   #9
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
X2
Old 11-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #10
Scott78 is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by disassemble View Post
There's always one
Old 11-27-2012, 03:28 PM   #11

Thanks! Open to offers, as well.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:27 AM   #12

bump

Old 12-17-2012, 12:42 AM   #13
Monche75 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ramón
Monche75's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback View Post

i was once selling a boat and got a message simillar to that one totally fake. be careful and make business with the right people. dont reply or mess with it. god bless
Old 12-17-2012, 04:39 AM   #14
diesel30 is on a distinguished road

diesel30's Tacoma Gallery
take it to carmax. they will probably buy it for what you're looking to get out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grundletaint View Post
bump