Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS TRD Battery Hold Downs

Old 01-16-2014, 07:08 AM   #241
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley52 View Post
Do you have any more white with black lettering?
I have one wide one left.
Old 01-16-2014, 07:09 AM   #242
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcs2012 View Post
Op How much for a red skinny with black trd?
When I made this last batch, I made a couple of red ones with black letters.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:51 AM   #244

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
I have a few left.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:07 PM   #245

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 01-23-2014, 04:16 PM   #246
Loco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Loco38SUP's Tacoma Gallery
When will the next batch be ready?

RJM
Old 01-23-2014, 04:17 PM   #247

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco38SUP View Post
When will the next batch be ready?

RJM
They are ready to ship.

I have a new batch of wrinkle black with red letters.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:21 PM   #248
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Got a wide raw one ready?
Old 01-23-2014, 04:25 PM   #249

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
Got a wide raw one ready?
I powdercoated the entire batch.

I have one narrow raw with a TRD engraved, left over from a previous run.

I have a couple wide raw with nothing engraved, left over from a previous run.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:25 PM   #251

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUF ROWD View Post
Hey Coupe, Didn't have time to go thru all 13 pages, neat, and funtional Mod you fabricated....Do you make any in Silver with Black lettering...?!!
Sorry, I did not make that color combination.
Old 01-23-2014, 07:12 PM   #253
Loco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Loco38SUP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupe View Post
They are ready to ship.

I have a new batch of wrinkle black with red letters.

PM Sent.
Old 01-23-2014, 08:17 PM   #254

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUF ROWD View Post
Black with Silver..?

Sorry, I have not had many requests for black/silver or silver/black.

I have a narrow raw aluminum, that I could paint the logo black.
Old 01-28-2014, 11:16 AM   #255

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
I have a few left.
Old 01-28-2014, 11:35 AM   #256
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupe View Post
If that is the case, you need this for your fuse box.

i need that
Old 01-28-2014, 11:58 AM   #257

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
I know where you can get one.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:57 PM   #258
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
Who do I gotta kill? Lol
Old 01-28-2014, 02:12 PM   #259
Jrod312 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jared
Jrod312's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 01-28-2014, 02:23 PM   #260

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
Who do I gotta kill? Lol
I may still have one of these left over from last year. I will look when I get home.