LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS TRD Battery Hold Downs

Old 11-27-2012, 03:51 PM   #22
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbqTRD2010 View Post
I'm in for a black narrow!

I'd perfer white letters if possible.
I could do that, but I would want to paint the letters white.

Again, If I could get 5 people that wanted that color combination, we could powdercoat the white.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:36 PM   #23
taczilla is on a distinguished road

Name: Marc
taczilla's Tacoma Gallery
Nice piece if you drive around with your hood open!

jk
Old 11-27-2012, 04:49 PM   #24
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taczilla View Post
Nice piece if you drive around with your hood open!

jk
Nothing wrong with having a clean engine bay.........

Old 11-27-2012, 06:48 PM   #25
Cobra
rubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant future

Army: 2nd Armored Div.
rubenc87's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rubenc87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupe View Post
Nothing wrong with having a clean engine bay.........

That looks sweet Coupe.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:30 PM   #26
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
who's truck is that? I want to know where he got that tubing for the front intake.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:41 PM   #27

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgerber View Post
who's truck is that? I want to know where he got that tubing for the front intake.
That is my truck.

I made the intake ducting going to the grille.

Here are a few pics of the fab.

Old 11-28-2012, 01:45 PM   #28
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good coupe! You should mention you are mostly on XRU lol..
Old 12-01-2012, 06:31 AM   #29

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
I have a few left.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:00 AM   #30
Patmac has a spectacular aura aboutPatmac has a spectacular aura about

Name: Pat
Patmac's Tacoma Gallery
gnarly man!
Old 12-01-2012, 08:04 AM   #31
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Former Reserve Police Officer
Toyota Man's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine yesterday. Quality product
Old 12-01-2012, 08:09 AM   #32
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
That intake looks like a vagina. Cool.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #33
dossfatboy is on a distinguished road
dossfatboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a few left.
pm sent
Old 12-02-2012, 08:38 AM   #34
Luv my 4.0L
darcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud of

Air Force: Reserves
Name: Darci
darcivic00si's Tacoma Gallery
What do you have left?
Old 12-02-2012, 08:44 AM   #35

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by darcivic00si View Post
What do you have left?
I have at least one of everything. I am running low on the narrow bridge versions.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:01 AM   #37
drewgodfrey is on a distinguished road

Name: drew
drewgodfrey's Tacoma Gallery

jk haha
Old 12-02-2012, 09:40 AM   #38
Luv my 4.0L
darcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have at least one of everything. I am running low on the narrow bridge versions.
Sweet! I will take the gloss red with black lettering (wide bridge).

I am at an APO address (09464), send me a pm with the shipped price and your paypal.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:52 AM   #39

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:45 AM   #40
Luv my 4.0L

Quote:
PM sent.
Payment sent! Thanks again!

Products Discussed in this Thread