Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS TRD Battery Hold Downs

Old 12-07-2012, 06:42 AM   #41
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
I have a few left.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:44 AM   #42
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
will this work fine with an aftermarket battery?
Old 12-07-2012, 06:50 AM   #43
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Yes. It will work with aftermarket batteries.

If you have battery caps that are close together, you want the narrow version. Otherwise the wide one works great.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:16 AM   #45

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenc87 View Post
Do you still have Red available ?

Yes
Old 12-08-2012, 03:44 PM   #47

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Larry View Post
Do you have any black with silver TRD?
I don't have any that color combo. If I could get five people that would want the same color combo, I can have it powdercoated.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:05 AM   #48
Bought Tacoma & signed up here as fast as I could!
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: El Conquistador
BRYLONATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCruiser View Post
That is just too funny

Can you post a link to this truck?
Old 12-09-2012, 09:11 AM   #49
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Larry View Post
Do you have any black with silver TRD?

I could go for one Black with silver will check my battery for cap positioning let me know if you get 3 other people.

Cypher
Old 12-09-2012, 09:26 AM   #50

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Ok. This is a list for Black wrinkle with silver TRD lettering. Price is $75 shipped to the lower 48 states.

1. Cypherian

When I get five people, I will ask for funds and then, I will get your battery hold downs powder coated.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:41 AM   #51

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Ok. This is a list for Black wrinkle with silver TRD lettering. Price is $75 shipped to the lower 48 states.

1. Cypherian
2. TRDLarry - narrow

When I get five people, I will ask for funds and then, I will get your battery hold downs powder coated.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:23 PM   #53
schultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: GSE1(SW)
schultzj01's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a narrow holder in a black with red TRD combination?
Old 12-09-2012, 02:54 PM   #54

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schultzj01 View Post
Do you have a narrow holder in a black with red TRD combination?
Yes. I have that in stock.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:03 PM   #55

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
This is a list for Black wrinkle with silver TRD lettering. Price is $75 shipped to the lower 48 states.

1. Cypherian
2. TRDLarry - narrow

Old 12-13-2012, 07:19 PM   #57

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
This is a list for Black wrinkle with silver TRD lettering. Price is $75 shipped to the lower 48 states.

1. Cypherian
2. TRDLarry - narrow
3. That Dude Tim - narrow

Old 12-19-2012, 06:52 PM   #59

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
I dropped some parts of at the powder coater today.

I will have some wrinkle black with silver in a few days.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:29 PM   #60
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
ok so a factory battery you can use a wide one right? Definetely wanting that wrinkle with silver