Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS TRD Battery Hold Downs

Old 07-03-2013, 06:42 AM   #162
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
I may be interested in one of the wide black with red lettering. have any pics of the monster energy green?

I have the wide black with red.

This is a pic of the Monster Green version.

Old 07-04-2013, 09:59 AM   #163
Lola is just really niceLola is just really niceLola is just really niceLola is just really niceLola is just really nice

Lola's Tacoma Gallery
Question

If your price includes shipping to British Columbia, Canada, I will take a wide wrinkle black with TRD in red for my 2012 Tacoma.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:01 AM   #164
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
This is what I have left. When this stock is depleted, I am not planning on making anymore.

Wrinkle Black with Red letters (Best match for TRD S/C trucks)
3 wide version
3 narrow version

Wrinkle Black with neon green letters (Monster Energy version)
5 wide version

Blank aluminum, no engraving
3 wide version

Gloss Red with black letters
2 narrow version

White w/black letters (Storm Trooper)
1 wide version
3 narrow version

Wrinkle Blue w/ red letters (goes well SWB)
4 wide version
3 narrow version
Old 07-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #165
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Mine just showed up today, looks great
Old 07-08-2013, 07:04 PM   #166
fafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
fafafahey's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to fafafahey
Got mine today too....

Coupe also made my custom Volant CAI cover...

Both quality products...I can't stop buying things that say TRD on them.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:38 PM   #167

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fafafahey View Post
Got mine today too....

Coupe also made my custom Volant CAI cover...

Both quality products...I can't stop buying things that say TRD on them.

You might need one of these for your fuse box.

Painted white of course.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:40 AM   #168
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, likin the white with black lettering.........not enough to replace my black/red one tho. Gittem before they're gone people.
Old 07-12-2013, 05:13 AM   #170

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
his is what I have left. When this stock is depleted, I am not planning on making anymore.

4 wide version
1 narrow version

5 wide version

3 wide version
1 narrow version

4 narrow version

1 wide version
3 narrow version

4 wide version
3 narrow version
Old 07-13-2013, 06:02 PM   #171

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
This is what I have left. When this stock is depleted, I am not planning on making anymore.

4 wide version

5 wide version

3 wide version
1 narrow version

4 narrow version

1 wide version
3 narrow version

4 wide version
3 narrow version
Old 07-14-2013, 12:43 AM   #172
Fro05 is on a distinguished road
Name: Froilan
Fro05's Tacoma Gallery
May i purchase a black w/red lettering?
Old 07-14-2013, 06:44 PM   #173

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery

3 wide version

5 wide version

3 wide version
1 narrow version

4 narrow version

1 wide version
3 narrow version

4 wide version
3 narrow version
Old 07-26-2013, 04:42 PM   #175

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-29-2013, 09:31 AM   #177

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery

1 wide version

5 wide version

3 wide version
1 narrow version

4 narrow version

1 wide version
3 narrow version

4 wide version
3 narrow version
Old 07-29-2013, 10:00 PM   #178
tennisbum132 is on a distinguished road
tennisbum132's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent, thanks! Please let me know when it goes out!
Old 07-30-2013, 10:20 AM   #179

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery

5 wide version

3 wide version
1 narrow version

3 narrow version

1 wide version
3 narrow version

4 wide version
3 narrow version

Wrinkle Black with grey letters
1 narrow version
Old 08-11-2013, 10:17 PM   #180
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent

Dibs on a blue wide