Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Bed Extender

Old 11-27-2012, 07:56 AM   #2
paguila is on a distinguished road
Name: Adrian
paguila's Tacoma Gallery
how far are you from paducah??
Old 11-27-2012, 08:10 AM   #3
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Quite a ways. I'd say ever bit 5 hours.

I say i could unbolt it and ship it that way so shipping wouldn't be as much as shipping would cost with it together, but the buyer would have to bolt it back together and pay for shipping.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:11 AM   #4
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
I love my bed extender. GLWS bump
Old 11-27-2012, 08:24 AM   #5
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I've been looking for one for awhile. Gotta convince the wife to stop buying Christmas presents for family we see once a millennium and let me buy this.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:26 AM   #6
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
Damn, I've been looking for one for awhile. Gotta convince the wife to stop buying Christmas presents for family we see once a millennium and let me buy this.

haha tell her you need your Christmas present
Old 11-27-2012, 08:28 AM   #7
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedlinAround View Post
haha tell her you need your Christmas present
Yea I thought about that angle but unfortunately my Christmas present is the new Wet Okole's sitting on my seats.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:41 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
Yea I thought about that angle but unfortunately my Christmas present is the new Wet Okole's sitting on my seats.
Nice, I'd love to have a set!
Old 11-27-2012, 08:43 AM   #9
lashleyftl is on a distinguished road
Navy: AVATION CALIBRATION TECH
Name: Robert
lashleyftl's Tacoma Gallery
If its still for sale i would love a quote shipped to 20670.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:36 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashleyftl View Post
If its still for sale i would love a quote shipped to 20670.

Would you want me to take it apart or just ship it as is?
Old 11-27-2012, 10:33 AM   #14
paguila is on a distinguished road
Name: Adrian
paguila's Tacoma Gallery
taken apart would b fine with me.....63701
Old 11-27-2012, 10:34 AM   #15
lashleyftl is on a distinguished road
Navy: AVATION CALIBRATION TECH
Name: Robert
lashleyftl's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i think shipping would be cheaper if it was apart.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:44 PM   #18
iTz IAN is on a distinguished road

Name: Ian
iTz IAN's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my truck with the OEM bracket holes drilled but no bracket will this fit in the same holes as the oem? very very very interested