Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

All-pro Plate Bumper FS - Feeler

Old 11-27-2012, 12:07 PM   #1
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
All-pro Plate Bumper FS - Feeler

Sold!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
All-pro Plate Bumper FS - Feeler-2012-10-01-11.49.30.jpg   All-pro Plate Bumper FS - Feeler-2012-10-01-11.49.39.jpg  
Old 11-30-2012, 09:36 AM   #2
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
I am in the process of changing up my front bumper. I have had this on my truck for less than 3 months. I previously traded my first plate bumper for this for a temporary bumper solution. Now I am ready to sell it.

It comes pre-powdercoated, fog light tabs built to support Rigid Duallys, does not come with shackles. I've only used the bumper once while I wheeled my truck, it is still in great condition. This bumper is stronger than I expected, don't know what the fuss is about All-Pro because I love the design.

I can ship if need be but beware of normal shipping costs via Fastenal.

$600 Firm

Damn I wish I had funds... Free Bump!
Old 11-30-2012, 12:47 PM   #3
Archaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud of
Archaic2021's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I was closer. I am tired of my custom built bumper want an all pro.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:13 PM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
I am in the process of changing up my front bumper. I have had this on my truck for less than 3 months. I previously traded my first plate bumper for this for a temporary bumper solution. Now I am ready to sell it.

It comes pre-powdercoated, fog light tabs built to support Rigid Duallys, does not come with shackles. I've only used the bumper once while I wheeled my truck, it is still in great condition. This bumper is stronger than I expected, don't know what the fuss is about All-Pro because I love the design.

I can ship if need be but beware of normal shipping costs via Fastenal.

$600 Firm

Is this the 3 piece version or the new one piece?
Old 12-01-2012, 11:10 AM   #5
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
It is the 3 piece but its stronger than I ever expected. I donno maybe some people got bad luck but I'm really impressed the one time I used it. Shipping isn't bad if I break the whole bumper down
Old 12-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #6
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!