Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2010 Magnetic Gray Metallic Painted Grille Excellent Condition!!

Old 11-27-2012, 02:42 PM   #1
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
2010 Magnetic Gray Metallic Painted Grille Excellent Condition!!

**SOLD**

Just as title says. Excellent condition no scratches or dings. Will include emblem.

$135 shipped
Attached Thumbnails
2010 Magnetic Gray Metallic Painted Grille Excellent Condition!!-img_1663.jpg  
Old 11-27-2012, 02:52 PM   #2
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Oh snap, wish i could afford it right now
Old 11-27-2012, 02:53 PM   #3
wacked is on a distinguished road
wacked's Tacoma Gallery
You are killin' me bro!
Old 11-27-2012, 03:50 PM   #4
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacked View Post
You are killin' me bro!
Old 11-27-2012, 03:56 PM   #5
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

These usually go pretty quick. It would be sold right now if i didnt just drop a bunch of money on other stuff. Good luck with the sale
Old 11-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #6
wacked's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post
Painted for chrome trade????
Old 11-27-2012, 05:28 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacked View Post
Painted for chrome trade????
Sorry. Have no use for the chrome.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:29 PM   #8
wacked's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post
Sorry. Have no use for the chrome.
Eehhhh worth a shot anyway, I am so on the fence right now.....I wish my other daughter was into mods so I could spread this around.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:41 AM   #9

ttt...
Old 11-28-2012, 03:19 PM   #10

Boxed ready to ship!!
Old 11-28-2012, 03:20 PM   #11
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

weihenstephaner's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. Tempted by this....
Old 11-28-2012, 03:24 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by weihenstephaner View Post
Damn. Tempted by this....
You should buy it before i break down and buy it lol. Colormatched looks so much better, i painted my chrome grill mgm, but now i want a factory color matched grill because mine isnt a perfect match. Now just isnt the right time for me to buy one
Old 11-28-2012, 03:28 PM   #13
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

weihenstephaner's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, I have like three other grilles that I bought to color-match, Satoshi, etc. and I never got around to doing it.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:31 PM   #14

Haha i have two, i probably dont need a third. Although it would be nice to rock a thin lip satoshi every once in awhile.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:26 PM   #15

**SOLD**